Its gonna be so hard not to think of you all day

I slowly walk up the stairs to my apartment, I don't mind being on the third floor but when I'm tired from work it definitely isn't the best. I let out a long sigh as I stare at my front door. Aww man I already miss him so much. I reach in my pocket and grab my keys. I look down at them and smiling at my keychain. The keychain has a drawing of Freddy standing on stage smiling as he's giving a thumbs up. Before I couldn't really be with him I decided to buy things with him on it to always keep him close. But now.... Now I have the ring. I look back up at my door, oh yeah.... that's what I was doing. I raise my house key up to the lock before inserting it. I turn it to the right and twist my doorknob with my other hand. Home sweet home, the scent of my Apple spice air freshener is the only thing I smell as I make my way inside. I turn around locking the door before taking everything out of my pockets, making sure to hang my keys up by the door. Phone, FazPhone, and the ring all sit on my entry table by the door. I definitely don't want to loose this, I scoop up the ring and put it back in my pocket. I grab my phone and FazPhone before moving to my bedroom. I kick off my shoes along with my socks before sitting down onto my bed. I look around the floor, noticing my charger I pick it up plugging my phone to charge for the shift tonight. Hmmm how am I supposed to charge this FazPhone.... Is it battery powered like the FazWatches ? Honestly who knows. I place both my phone and FazPhone onto my nightstand to my right. Hmmm now where can I keep this ring safe at. I get up moving over to my closet sliding it open. I take the ring out of my pocket and place it on my dresser. I slip out of my work pants throwing it in my laundry basket before doing the same with my top half. Hmm, I wonder what Freddy would be thinking if he saw me as I was now, only in my briefs. I giggle to myself before grabbing the ring again. I know I had an old jewelry box around here somewhere, it's the only thing of my mothers I had. I search around on the top rack in my closet before feeling a hard box lined with a velvety fabric. I pull it down revealing a maroon box, opening it I remember it was complete empty. Hmm perfect, I drop the ring in it before closing it. I walk back over to my nightstand placing the box there. The FazPhone buzzes, hmmm no way that's Freddy already.

I pick it up as I sit on my bedside, I hope you made it home safely :), it reads from Freddy. I can't help but smile at the cute but simple message. I reply back, I did thanks for checking on me aren't you supposed to be charging? I hit send and pretty much instantly the phone starts to ring. I hit the green button before saying, "Hello Freddy"

"Hello Jasper !! I didn't need to charger that much, I am going to blame that on the ring" he says as I hear his ears wiggling in the background.

"Hmmm I didn't even think of that. I guess when you transform you maintain your current charge for when you go back into the form you are in now" I get up from my bed moving my blanket down as I crawl underneath it to get warm.

"I did charge enough to have a dream about you. It made me miss you a lot when I stopped charging."

"I miss you too Fredbear"

"Fredbear ?" He says in a questionable tone. Oh shit I never told him about his nickname. "I am.... your Fredbear?" I chuckle softly to myself.

"It's just a little nickname... nick names are like names we give to someone we really like. I am your superstar and you are my Fredbear" I say smiling thinking about hearing him call me superstar.

"Oh.... I still have a lot to learn about being flesh and bone. The only thing I can manage to think about is the way you felt... your scent too.... and I can't forget about that wonderful feeling of release" I can hear his ears wiggling, my face gets red.

"It was a new experience for me too, you usually feel so cold and lifeless but last night I felt warmth from you and your fur was so soft. Don't worry, I'm here to help you learn about all the flesh and bone stuff. You can't let it get to you though. You have to focus on the kids, you will be performing soon and making kids happy. Just don't do anymore fake accidents, especially since I fixed you last night." Oh god I can only imagine the pain I would feel after an amazing night of passion and life to come into work and realize Freddy was decommissioned.

"You got it superstar, it's gonna be so hard to not think of you all day."

"I know.... As I sleep for work I will be dreaming about you. Have an amazing day today Fredbear, just know how much I love you." I hear his ears wiggling again.

"I love you too, I can't wait to see you. Hurry up and get a fresh charge. Byeeeee" the line disconnects. It's cute he thinks I'm recharging when I go to sleep. I place the FazPhone on my nightstand before rolling over on my side. I grab my Freddy Plush cuddling it extra tight as I slowly drift to sleep.