You tasted even better

MINORS BEGONE !!!!
Oh god, oh god, oh god..... this is like in my dreams. My breathing grows harder and harder before he finally collides with me. He looks at me with eyes.... Primal eyes like I was his prey. We slowly fall onto the makeshift bed. He sits on top of me, surprisingly he's not too heavy for me. His eyes seem to show him acting on pure instinct. He leans in and whispers in my ear. "You're mine" a shiver goes down my spine. Y-yes I am, I try to open my mouth to speak but all that comes out is a moan.

He softly bites down on my neck causing my already hard dick to throb, another soft moan slipping out. He whispers in my ear again "oh god keep making that sound" I chuckle softly as I feel my face warm up. He leans back up from my neck looking at me.

"Wh-" he leans back down kissing me softly interrupting what I was about to say. I feel my entire body relax as he begins to explore my mouth with his tongue. Oh god he knows what he's doing.... I wonder if he dreams of this the same as I have. C-can he dream. My thoughts are interrupting by the blanket slipping off of his dick causing it to slap against me. Pre cum dripping from the tip already. He leans up looking at me with a blush on his face.

"Y-your skin touched this" he says grabbing his thick dick with his paws. "What is this called ?" I can't help but giggle a little as he asks causing his face to grow an even brighter red.

"It's your sexual organ... or your dick" I say as I start to unbutton my shirt. I slip the shirt off of my shoulders causing it to fall into the pile. I notice his eyes getting bigger. I smile softly at him as I work on unbuckling my belt and slipping my pants off. He noticed me struggling with him still on me causing him to stand up and help me get them off, along with my briefs.

"J-Jasper...." He says softly as he states in awe. His dick begins to throb as he scans my body up and down. Oh god.... I want him. I get onto my knees Infront of him causing him to look down confused. I grab his girthy dick with my right hand slowly stroking it as I look at him straight in the eye. I see his shoulder relax as he starts to drool. "T-that feels so good." He whimpers

"Shhhh" I say before wrapping my lips around his head licking the underside of it. I look up and notice his head leaning back, his face red with drool coming from his mouth. I slowly start to move my mouth down before I feel his tip slowly slipping down my throat. He lets out a soft moan..

"Oh god d-don't stop." He whimpers as I slowly move back up to his tip repeating the motion. I reach up grabbing his bow tie and squeezing hard and I take his full length down my throat. He starts to pump his hips softly slowly fucking my throat. I reach down stroking my dick not being able to contain myself anymore. With each thrust he lets out a small grunt. I begin to match my stokes to his thrust. I move my tongue to cup the bottom of his dick as he moves it up and down my throat. "Oh god it's starting to feel so good" he mutters as his thrusts become slightly faster and harder. He grabs the back of my head moving it at the same motion he thrusts. With a final thrust he burries his dick inside of my throat as he forces my head down. I feel his dick start to throb as I feel his warm cum hit the back of my throat. He lets out a big moan as he continues to shoot. I stroke faster and faster as I shoot my load out onto the blanket he had one to cover up. I make sure to swallow every ounce of his load as he slips his dick out of my mouth. He looks down at me with a smile. "Wow, your mouth feels amazing" my blush grows as I wipe my dick with a clean blanket.

"You tasted even better"