Oh god, you know what your blushy face does to me

I open my eyes looking around, I'm in my bed but I feel a hand and arm around me. I look down to see Freddy spooning me from behind. I smile grabbing his hand holding it tight. He begins to groan as he moves around the bed.

"Good Morning Jasper." He says smiling at me. Oh god he's in my bed and I am not complaining.

"Good morning Fredbear !" I say as I turn around to face him. His fur is a little messy from the pillow.

"You look so beautiful" he says with a smile before kissing me on my forehead. He lays on his back before grabbing me, pulling me on top of him. I can't help but get red in the face.... I wasn't expecting to be pulled on top of him all of a sudden. "Oh god you know what your blushy face does to me" he says smirking at me.

"I-I just wasn't expecting this" I whimper out

"Good, i always want to be able to surprise you." He reaches his paw out rubbing my check before pulling my head down closer to his. He kisses be softly, moving his paws down my back grabbing at my hips as he continues kissing me. I begin moving my hips softly causing him to moan into the kiss.

BEEP BEEP BEEP

My alarm goes off causing me to jump up.... It was all a dream.