What if you could become flesh and bone like me ?

He walks past the glass of the now empty rooms until he reaches his. He approaches the door with me still in arm then to the back of his room to open the door that leads to the back of his room. He walks over to the makeshift bed, slowly and gently placing me down onto it. He smile and his eyes light up as soon as he sees me. "There you go, all safe and comfortable." He says before inching down to sit on the ground.

"Thank you, Freddy. I'm sorry for the ugly display of emotions tonight. I can't believe I've cried in front of you two times." I chuckle at the embarrassment I feel. He smiles before placing his hand on the blanket in front of me. I place my hand in his.

"Do not apologize, I feel that it is a great honor to see such a display of emotions." He says gently closing his hands to not harm me. "I wish I didn't have to be so careful with you..." he eyes dim showing his sadness.

"What if you could become flesh and bone like me." I ask looking at his sad eyes.

"I would be very happy. I could understand you better, and be closer to you" he looks over at his charging station. "I could leave this place, I wouldn't need the charging stations anymore. Maybe you can bring me book on human emotions or something along those lines. I've only ever had to read song lyrics but I think I could do it." His eyes brighten as a little hope fills him.

"I will try my best to try and find some for you, if you have questions you can ask me too" I smile at him.

"Jasper, when you smile at me it gives me a emotion I don't understand." He looks at me puzzled. "And when ever I call you superstar, I can feel your heart beating faster. I'd imagine if I had a heart mine would beat fast when I see you smile at me." It feels as though I ran out of breathe, he caught me off guard with this statement. I take a minute to catch my breathe.

"I don't know how to explain that emotion either. The best and most simple way I'd describe it is like overwhelming happiness. Happiness mixed with love."

"Hmmm that seems to make sense for now, maybe I can teach you something when I read the books" he says as his ears wiggle and he smiles. I chuckle at his reaction.

"You probably will, being human is super hard and complicated." I take a deep breathe before getting back up to my feet. "You know I have an idea, I can go to the security office and look up some information and print it out for you" He stands up as well wiggling his ears at the thought of it.

"That sounds like a great idea superstar!" I can hear the humming inside of him quiet down and then a soft beep playing indicating he needs to charge. "Hmm I guess all of these emotions drained my battery" he says with his eyes now dimmed due to low power mode.

"Good thing your charging station is right there" I mutter out sadly, I forget that he is a robot so often. When something like this happens it hurts so bad.... Soon I won't have to feel sad anymore.

"This is perfect in a way, you can bring me your papers while I get a quick charge in."

"No Freddy, don't do a quick charge. You know how that hurts your batteries. Do a real charge." I look down at my watch and notice the time is 1:36am. "I'll see you at 3:36am, enjoy your rest" I walk over to him before wrapping my arms around him softly. He gently pats my back before backing away. "I'll have your papers here by the time you get done charging." I smile at him one last time.

"See you later superstar. Please, be safe." He opens the station and climbs inside. I watch as his smile fades into an emotionless static face and his eyes light up to show he's charging. I let out a sigh before walking out of his room. I look around at all the bots still patrolling. For the most part the janitorial bots have either moved on to different spots or went back into a sleep cycle. I wonder what the other animatronics are up to right now. If I'm being honest, Chica is probably in the kitchens, Monty is Above Monty Golf, and Roxy is probably racing bots. I continue walking throughout the hallways making sure to check in the dark corners with my flashlight. The PizzaPlex looks so beautiful when loves on my mind.