Nothing.

After about 5 minutes of watching Freddy huh children with dimmed, depressed eyes. I finally pull the FazPhone out of my pocket checking all the messages he has sent me. Starting with the first one at 8:00am. 'Day is about to start now, and guess what day it is, it's your birthday!! I would have told you it when it hit midnight but you know I wanted it to actually feel like a new day for you hehe, get some sleep superstar.' Then the messages stop until 3:00pm, the time he knows I usually wake up around. 'Good morning to you and happy birthday Jasper, I cannot wait to see you.'
':) :) :) :) :) :) :)'
'Make sure you are wake to get ready for work sleepy head, I wanna see you already don't be late'
'I-I hope everything is okay, you usually check your FazPhone by now'
'It's almost time for you to get here for your shift.... I hope your not still asleep.'
'Well, it's 5 now, you should be at your desk..... are you okay?'
'S-superstar..... it's me Freddy I don't know why you aren't responding to me. Did I do something wrong ? Did someone hurt you ?
'I-I'll just leave you alone until you come back to me. I'm sorry'

Well, that's just what I expected.... I type to him.

'Hey, I'm okay... just had a rough start to the day that's all. This has been the first time I've been able to breathe' I send the message then look back to the monitor seeing his eyes instantly light up. He looks to the camera and gives me a feint smile.

'HAPPY BIRTHDAY, I AM SO VERY GLAD YOU ARE OKAY AND I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE YOU"

I smile a bit..... things are still on my mind but I can't help but feel a little bit happier seeing how excited he is just by me alone.

'Yeah just a little more time, and then I'll be here for a whole week. Got my bag packed and everything' it's easier to hide my emotions over text message. I'm not sure how the rest of the night is going to unfold, or even the rest of the week.

I stare at the monitors trying my best to do my job, just don't think about it Jasper. Nothing you can do about it until the place closes.

Nothing.