For now, I am okay

Huh.... What is he talking about. I turn around only to see a glimpse of a figure walking away. "As far as I know I'm supposed to be the only human here." I look back up at Freddy concerned.

"I- I think you should come back to my room with me, where I can protect you." He hold his hand out to me. Oh Freddy I wish I could spend all my time with you....

"I have to go see what that was, if it's an intruder and I didn't atleast look around I could lose my job." If I lost my job then.... Then I would never be able to be this close to Freddy ever again. Freddy walks in-front of me facing the door.

"Then I will go with you, I don't want anything to happen to you Jasper." He says looking forward. I smile and hold back the need to hug him, as I pull out my flashlight.

"Lead the way then !" I say before Freddy walks out the door, I follow closely behind him. Freddy's light illuminates the front and I watch the left and right side with my flashlight. "Shhhh" I whisper softly causing Freddy to stop in his tracks. I listen carefully, I can hear a couple of things. Freddy's humming, Freddy's ears wiggling, and a soft banging sound. Like someone or something is crawling in the vents. Freddy lowers his head down to yours to make it easier for you to hear his whisper.

"It seems that something is in the vents, I cannot follow you. I just want you to be safe Jasper. If anything happens press the side button on your FazPhone, I will try my best to make my way to you." He says before pulling his head back up. I nod my head slightly.

"Freddy, if anything happens I just want you to know that you are my best friend. I appreciate you being there for me and making me feel less alone." He puts his hand on my back again.

"Of course superstar, be careful" he pulls his hand back. I let out a soft sigh before walking forward, I know this place like the back of my hand. I go to the only vent you can crawl into down here. I shine my flashlight on it examining it carefully, on the left hand side of the grating the screw is loose. I lightly pull on it and set the grating down on the floor softly. Whoever I am chasing after I don't want them to know I am behind them.

I pull out my phone and FazPhone making sure both can't make any sound. Okay, I can do this. I place my right hand in the vent first then follow with my left inching myself inside slowly and softly. Once I am fully inside I crawl forward, making sure to take breaks in between every couple of inches to listen for any activity. After what seems to be forever in the vents I hear a loud thud. W-what was that ? It came from my right. I inch my way forward and turn to my right only to fall face first on the ground below. Oh god what a surprise. I look up and try yo figure out where I am. It looks like a complete different facility then the one I work at. Everything I see is brand new. I can hear music ? No it's humming, it must be the same person who I followed here. I slowly and softly stand on my feet pulling out my FazWatch. I type a message to Freddy out. It says, Freddy, I think I found the person who is we were chasing after. I don't know where I am but for now, I am okay.