I want a life with you

My body shivers as I continue walking down the dark hallway. My guard up high as I scan each dark corner with my flashlight. "Jasper, Jasper.....?" I hear Freddy calling my name, I take a deep breath calming down from an adrenaline rush as Freddy comes closer and closer. "There you are..... what happened ? I was so worried" I look up at him then back down the hallway my gun and flashlight still in hand.

"S-someone called my name.... And t-touched my neck....." I mutter out trying to catch my breath still calming down. He looks down at me worried before looking up in the hallway scanning with his eyes.

"I don't see any forms of life right now" he stops his scan then picks me up again. "Let's get you out of here" I-I know what I hear and felt. He continues carrying me back towards the elevator. Was it the witch..... I haven't even told Freddy about her yet. Maybe she was just trying to talk to me about the ring. I think of theories to try and calm myself down. "I felt so worried when I heard you scream..... I was so scared" I look up at him seeing his eyes dimmed showing his sadness.

"It's okay ! You said you'd protect me and you came to save me" I reach up rubbing his cold cheek. "Don't be sad, I am okay !" I say shaking off the worry I had before, I don't want Freddy to worry about me.

"Of course I came ! I said I'd protect you" his eyes light up a little brighter showing his mood brighten.

"That's right, my big strong hero hehe" his ears wiggle as his eyes get slight brighter. "What happened with Roxy ? Is she okay ?"

"Chica did a great job comforting her.... I didn't interrupt but I did listen in case I did need too help out." He says as he continues towards the elevator. "Jasper..... when I'm in this form I have upgraded myself to be basically a computer, I've done a lot of research to understand humans better and I think what just happened to you may be a result of trauma..... I know you've never talked about it but I can compare your actions to the signs I've read about" his eyes dim as we he pushes the button for the elevator causing it to open. He looks down at me, I know he's metal right now but I can feel his emotion in his eyes. "In my heart.... I only want you to be happy, I only want what is best for you...... I wish I can take away all of the pain you've had to endure but I know I can't." The door opens causing Freddy to walk forward slowly before pressing the up button. My face softly burning listening to his words, I feel my eyes start to water as my heart begins to ache.

"F-Freddy.... I've never had someone care about me or my pain" I whimper out as the elevator begins to move us up slowly. My chest still aching out as tears begin to flow more, damn..... I never new there was so much information about humans to make a robot completely understand me.... I feel like he knows me better then I know myself.

"I wish I could leave.... I want to be with you forever and never leave your side. I want you to have all of my love, time and attention....." he looks down brushing his cold metal paw against my cheek. "I hate sneaking around... I hate not being able to be flesh and blood and being able to feel you all the time.... I want to wipe your tears away but I can't with this paws."

"I'm sorry Freddy..."

"Don't be..... can you imagine the sadness I would feel if I was never allowed to actually feel you as flesh and blood ? I'm so happy I've got the chance even if we have to do it in private.  The door to the elevator opens making me jump a little, I guess I've been to engaged in my own thoughts the sound startled me.

"Wouldn't you miss this place ? And all of your friends... the memories you've made here." I say looking around as he continues walking back to his room.

"I feel as though my body was created for this..... entertaining and being Freddy Fazbear who all the children love but what I feel in my, what you call a soul is something more...." My eyes widen as I hear him say soul, that's right the witch.... She said he has a real soul.

"So, I guess what you are trying to say is you feel trapped....." the security door opens telling me we were almost back to Freddy's room. He walks so fast, I wish he carried me around before too.

"I do.... I feel like I want something that I can't have, I want to be able to leave this place with you. I want to hold you in a real bed and enjoy real food like the stuff you brought me today. I want a life with you."