Chapter 2

Your POV

You stood with Kagome, right behind Inuyasha. Inuyasha's older brother, Sesshomaru, stood in front, after having killed the demon that pretended to be Inuyasha's mother.

Myoga the Flea stood upon Inuyasha's shoulder, but no one made a move.

Suddenly, Sesshomaru dashed forward, grabbing Inuyasha by the neck and suspending him into the air.

"Father was clever, wasn't he? Hiding the tomb in a black pearl in your right eye," Sesshomaru mused, narrowing his eyes.

You growled, grabbing your dagger out of the sheath and lunging forward, just to be held back by Kagome. Sesshomaru glanced at you, a look of amusement in his eyes, but he said nothing before looking back at Inuyasha.

As you and Kagome watched, a bolt of lightning went from Sesshomaru's hand to Inuyasha's eye, causing the half-demon to yelp in agony. Your eyes widened, and Kagome shook slightly, but she kept a tight grip on your wrists, holding you back.

What seemed like an hour later, but probably only a minute, a small black pearl had emerged from Inuyasha's right eye. Sesshomaru dropped his younger brother to look at the pearl for a second before handing it to his henchman.

"Take care of this, Jaken."

"Yes, m'lord!" Jaken exclaimed, dropping the pearl in front of him and stabbing it with the staff, causing a portal to open.

Sesshomaru stepped inside, followed quickly by Jaken. As soon as they were gone, Kagome let you go, running up to Inuyasha. You, however, paid no mind to them and jumped into the portal, intending on showing Sesshomaru who was boss.

Kagome's POV

"Inuyasha! Are you okay?" Kagome asked, crouching down beside him.

"I'm fine," the half-demon growled, glaring at the portal.

"Master Inuyasha, you must follow your brother into the portal!" Myoga exclaimed, jumping up and down.

"Alright, alright," Inuyasha groaned, getting to his feet.

"Come on Y/n," Kagome murmured, turning to face where she left her younger sister, surprised to find that she was gone. Oh no! Y/n must've followed Sesshomaru already! Kagome thought, leaving Inuyasha behind and jumping into the portal.

Inuyasha's POV

Inuyasha groaned, having noticed Y/n's disappearance and Kagome jumping into the portal. He ignored Myoga's whining and jumped into the portal, ready to give Sesshomaru a piece of his mind.

???'s POV

He watched, holding the three Jewel shards he collected carefully.

He was a little surprised at the young girl's interference, having to be held back by Kagome. The more he thought about it, the more he wondered how useful Y/n would be. He just needed a little more information.