Chapter 4

Your POV

Bandages were wrapped tightly around your shoulder, though the wound had stopped bleeding a couple of days ago. You had woken up in Kaede's house and learned that Inuyasha and Kagome had claimed the Tessaiga.

Now you were once again traveling with them, just to be stopped by a sudden storm.

Or, at least, that's what you thought. Instead, it was merely just a young fox demon, who said his name was Shippo, said something about the 'Thunder Brothers,'  messed with Inuyasha and Kagome and stole the Jewel shards before leaving. Which, by the way, really annoyed Inuyasha.

You and Kagome huffed, annoyed by the fact the Jewel shards were stolen and because Inuyasha was being a little too harsh on the guy.

Anyways, Inuyasha was in no mood to talk so instead the three of you just went to find Shippo.

The three of you eventually found him... Well, he more so found the three of you.

Inuyasha growled annoyingly, punching Shippo in the head before crossing his arms. Shippo in return placed a spell on Inuyasha's hands which forced them on the ground.

You sighed, chasing after Shippo alongside Kagome, leaving Inuyasha behind with Myoga the Flea.

You, Shippo and Kagome hid behind some tall grass, keeping a firm eye on the younger Thunder Brother; Manten.

Suddenly, Shippo darted forward, using his fox fire to attack Manten, though it ultimately did nothing.

Manten chased after Shippo, only stopping when Kagome shot him with an arrow.

She shot another one, trying to hit the Shikon Jewel in his forehead, but it unfortunately failed. Though it gave Shippo the distraction he needed to run away.

Manten turned to Kagome (after more of his hair fell out) and ran over to the two of you, grabbing her in his arms and backing off before you could do anything.

You snarled at his retreating form, glaring daggers at him. Without a word, you picked up Shippo and ran back to Inuyasha.

Shippo's POV

Y/n carried him in her arms, running as fast as she could.

Shippo glanced up at her with concern, knowing how much she cared about her sister. It's my fault she got kidnapped, he thought guiltily, looking down.

He wasn't paying very much attention, but they soon got back to Inuyasha and Y/n explained the situation.

With some reluctance, Shippo let Inuyasha go, and the three of them ran off to save Kagome.

Kagome's POV

Kagome woke up by the sound of Manten's voice.

She found that she wasn't tied down to the bed she awoke in at all, which she might be able to use to her advantage.

She'd save herself for once, and get back to Shippo, Inuyasha and, of course, Y/n.

Your POV (Again)

You clung onto Inuyasha's back, Shippo following close behind. The three of you were on your way to save Kagome, and avenge Shippo's father.

However, the three of you didn't have to travel much farther, as the Thunder Brothers came to you with Kagome.

Words were exchanged between Inuyasha, Kagome and Hiten right before fighting broke out.

You rolled your eyes and positioned yourself into a fighting stance, dagger in your grip. Things were just going to get more brutal and difficult from here, weren't they?

???'s POV

There he stood, watching Sesshomaru. He smirked to himself, knowing that, by using a shard of the Shikon Jewel, he could use Inuyasha's older brother to his advantage.

As he thought more about it, his smirk grew wider. Maybe, just maybe, he might be able to get his hands on Kagome's younger sister as well...