Chapter 37

Your POV

Your eyes widened. Tessaiga was fixed, but now Inuyasha could hardly hold it!

"What did you do to the Tessaiga?!" You snapped at Toto-Sai, who just so happened to be standing beside you.

"It must've had something to do with that fang I used," he mused. You growled.

"Damn it old man!" Inuyasha snapped. It appears both your's and Inuyasha's patience was running thin, as you both ran at Kaijnbo.

Kagome managed to grab your arm, holding you back, while the Tokijin and Tessaiga clashed. You growled under your breath and sheathed your dagger, watching as Inuyasha and Kaijnbo dueled.

After a bit, Kaijnbo all but dissipated, leaving Tokijin lying in the ground. Immediately, you walked up to it, paying no mind to Inuyasha, and crouched.

"I wonder who could've commissioned Kaijnbo to make such a sword," you wondered.

"Probably someone much stronger than Kaijnbo. We all saw that the sword was controlling him more than he was controlling it," Inuyasha huffed, coming up to sit down beside you. You hummed.

You had a guess on who commissioned the making of the sword, though you dared not say it out loud. Inuyasha was already frustrated enough as it is.

The day wore on like that. Until the sun set and rose again the next. However, no one had ever expected what would happen.

(Word count: 226)