Chapter 47

Your POV

"So, Inuyasha ran off, eh?" You hummed.

"Yes," Kagome responded. You sighed. Everyone was riding on Kirara's back, so things were a little crowded. You had to sit on Kagome's lap and Shippo had to hang onto her shoulder just for everyone to fit.

"Maybe he just wants some time alone," Sango breathed. Kagome sighed, but didn't respond.

"Whatever," you huffed. "Let's just keep looking for him." Kagome sent you a greatful glance to which you nodded. With that, the ride continued on silence.

Inuyasha's POV

"So, what was the name of this demon again?" Inuyasha asked Myoga, walking where the Flea instructed him to.

"Ryukotsei," Myoga responded. "But Inuyasha, are you really sure you want to do this? It took all of your father's power just to dormant Ryukotsei."

"Yeah, but unlike my old man I just have to stab him," Inuyasha huffed. "I don't even get to fight him!"

"Which is good," Myoga said with a glare. "Ryukotsei would have you dead in a heartbeat."

"You have no faith in me Myoga," Inuyasha growled, grabbing the Flea in his palm and swinging him about. With that, Inuyasha continued on his way.

Little did he know, a lone Saimyosho watched him, secretly reporting back to Naraku.

Naraku's POV

"I've deployed you, Kagura, Goshinki, Juromaru and Kageromaru to fight Inuyasha," Naraku hummed. "Maybe this demon will finally end him."

Kanne didn't reply. She merely watched as he sent a demon puppet to the Valley of Ryukotsei.

After that, Naraku dismissed Kanne. He was wondering if he could take Y/n back while Inuyasha fought with this demon. But, if he was being honest, he had no idea where Y/n and the rest of the group was. He could only assume that they were out searching for Inuyasha.

He sighed. He'd have Y/n back soon, but not today.

Inuyasha's POV (Again)

"So, this is Ryukotsei, huh?" Inuyasha asked, staring up at the dormant demon.

"Yes," Myoga responded with a nod. Inuyasha hummed and placed his hand on the hilt of Tessaiga, but upon noticing something he did not draw it.

"Huh? What's that?" Inuyasha squinted his eyes. And, below and behold, on the fang that kept Ryukotsei dormant, stood Naraku. Inuyasha growled, watching as Naraku lowered his hand and placed it on the fang, making it decay.

Inuyasha couldn't believe his eyes. His father's fang decayed beneath Naraku's hand, and Ryukotsei began to move. He just now started to realize how difficult this might be.

Your POV (Again)

"What are we doing here?" You asked, feeling mildly annoyed by the heat from the volcano.

"Toto-Sai might know where Inuyasha is," Kagome responded. You looked at her.

"Yes, that would make sense," Miroku chimed in. You looked at him. "If Inuyasha was trying to make the Tessaiga lighter, he would definitely go here."

"Makes sense," you shrugged as you walked into the cave. And, just as everyone expected, there sat Toto-Sai.

The old man was working on a sword, but he turned to look at all of you when Kagome cleared her throat.

"Hmm? What are you doing here?" Toto-Sai asked.

"We have something to ask you," you responded. He cocked his head to the side. You looked at Kagome. She took a deep breath and stepped forward.

"Would you happen to know where Inuyasha is?"

Inuyasha's POV (Again)

Inuyasha unsheathed Tessaiga, only for it to immediately fall on the ground when it transformed. Inuyasha growled in annoyance and heaved the Tessaiga up off the ground and onto his shoulder.

"Have you come to fight me little man?" Ryukotsei asked. Inuyasha responded with a growl. Ryukotsei laughed.

"So be it." And without waiting for a response from Inuyasha, the large demon opened his mouth and shot a blast of pure demon energy.

Inuyasha managed to dodge out of the way, but he was a little confused when Ryukotsei looked to his left. He looked over and noticed Naraku standing on one of the large rocks.

"It's time for you to die," Ryukotsei stated before once again shooting a blast of pure demon energy. Inuyasha watched in slight awe as Naraku- which was actually a demon puppet- died in blue flames.

Ryukotsei turned to Inuyasha. "I hope you'll be more entertaining than he was," the demon said. Inuyasha huffed.

"Don't bet on winning!" He called, pointing the Tessaiga at Ryukotsei. Ryukotsei laughed, and then the fight began.

Naraku's POV (Again)

Naraku sat calmly in his room when suddenly the demon puppet burst into blue flames. He looked over and watched the thing burn with a smirk.

"Maybe this demon will finally be the end of that insufferable Inuyasha," he said to himself. Little did he know, his beloved Y/n was on her way to the Valley of Ryukotsei to save Inuyasha.

(A/N: Hi guys! Sorry it took so long for me to continue this book, I haven't been motivated. But, I'm finally back with the next chapter! Hope you enjoy! Bye!)

(Word count: 837)