Chapter 51

Inuyasha's POV

When he finally woke up, he couldn't help but notice that there were a lot of vines around him. He growled in annoyance, for his demon powers were still gone and the nuisance sage Tokajin was right in front of him.

"You're awake, half-demon," Tokajin stated. "Since you broke my gourd, I have to use a different way to remove your essence." He turned to face Inuyasha.

"Those vines wrapped around you are covered in thorns. The more you struggle the more they'll cut into your skin, making you bleed," he explained. But Inuyasha struggled out of spite anyways.

He wasn't happy to tied up like this, and the fact that he was still human didn't make it any better. And besides, he was worried about Kagome, Y/n and the others. Who knew where they were?

"Hey Tokajin, what'd you do with the owner of those Jewel shards you took?" Inuyasha asked. Tokajin, however, looked surprised.

"Owner? These Jewel shards were lying on the ground," he stated. Inuyasha growled.

"Don't play tricks on me!" The half-demon turned human snapped. "The owner's a human girl! You can't have missed her!"

"A girl?" Tokajin mused with interest. And when he said, "I didn't know there was a girl in my home," Inuasha knew he had made a mistake.

Your POV

"Are you sure this'll work Kagome?" You asked while watching Shippo run up a hill with a spray-paint can and a match box.

"Of course! I wouldn't have asked Shippo to do this if I wasn't," Kagome responded. You sighed.

"Fine. Let's just get this over with." With that, you, Miroku and Kagome moved out of the way. And when Shippo made it to the top of the hill, Kagome gave him the signal.

Only a second later there was a loud BOOM! and a boulder came rolling down the hill. You watched as the boulder rolled straight through the wall of the tiny village, leaving a giant hole in its wake.

It seemed your luck had run thin, however, when a large hand reached down and picked up Kagome. You hurried to stab it with your dagger, only to be too late. The hand had already disappeared.

"Come on Y/n!" Miroku called. You looked at him before following him and Shippo out of the village and following the man that had taken Kagome.

Inuyasha's POV (Again)

It wasn't long before Tokajin came strolling back in. He didn't even glance at Inuyasha before throwing down some clothes. And, unfortunately for him, they were Kagome's clothes.

He growled and demanded that Tokajin tell him what he had done with Kagome, but the sage didn't answer. He could only hope that Kagome was safe.

Your POV (Again)

You, Shippo and Miroku popped out of the collar of Kagome's shirt, noticing that Inuyasha was being held by some vines. You weren't too worried about him, you were more so ticked off that, that man had the audacity to take off your sister's clothes while she was unconscious. Like, what the Hell dude?! You would've totally killed him right then and there if you could.

However, it seemed that you weren't paying attention as Inuyasha came running over and scooped the three of you up in his hand. And, with some directions from Miroku and Shippo, he finds Kagome in a room stripped naked in a bath.

You looked away and covered Shippo's eyes, and didn't look back again until Kagome had made herself a dress using Inuyasha's kimono. With that done, the two of the them leave the room with you, Miroku and Shippo holding onto Inuyasha's shoulder.