Chapter 19

Your POV

"Let me go Kagome," you huffed, trying to push her away.

"No," she stated simply, hugging you tighter. You sighed, hearing Sango giggle behind you.

"Kagome, we have to get going," Inuyasha commented, tugging her arm. Kagome simply glared at him, causing him to back up slightly.

"I won't ever let you go again," Kagome murmured. You sighed, wrapping your arms around her. You knew Kagome would've missed you, but you didn't think it'd end up like this.

"Can ye explain to me how ye got her back?" Kaede suddenly asked. You practically forgot she was there.

As Inuyasha, Miroku, Sango and Shippo began to explain, you glanced over at Kirara. She still hadn't woken up. You knew Naraku's miasma was bad, but for a full demon you didn't think it'd do that much damage. Something would have to be done about it.

After a bit, Kagome finally let you go.

"Tell me Y/n, did he do anything to hurt you?" She asked, staring into your eyes.

"Uh," you muttered, feeling the gaze of everyone else on you. You shifted uncomfortably. "Not really," you murmured, looking down.

"What do you mean by that? Did he hurt you or not?" Inuyasha demanded, gripping the hilt of the Tessaiga.

"If he did, I'll kill him," Sango declared, grabbing the Hiraikotsu.

"He didn't hurt me, okay?" You snapped. "Leave me alone." You got to your feet, pushing Kagome aside and storming out the building.

Kagome's POV

She watched, a sad look in her eyes. Inuyasha's eyes were narrowed in suspicion, while Kaede, Miroku, Shippo and Sango stared in surprise.

Had something happened that Y/n wasn't telling them? She knew it wasn't from a Jewel shard, she would've noticed if it was.

Kagome glanced away. There was definitely something her sister wasn't telling them. But she knew better than to press the topic. If Y/n wanted to tell them, she'd tell them eventually.

But what if something bad happened? She needed to know. But right now, her sister needed some time alone. She'd ask about it later.