Chapter 29

Your POV

You huffed, laying on your side. Naraku was sitting down beside you, pretending to be sick as one of the servants was talking to him.

You always thought the servants were quite dumb. Afterall, it was super obvious that Naraku wasn't sick in the slightest. But you dismissed the thought as the demon might've put a spell on them, so it wasn't really their fault.

Finally, the servant left, allowing you to get up. Did you? No. You were quite comfortable lying down actually.

You sighed in content, closing your eyes. You weren't tired, but you felt lazy today and just wanted to ly down forever.

Naraku, however, clearly had other plans. He grabbed you in his arms and set you on his lap. Before you had the chance to move, he wrapped his arms around your waist, holding you still.

You glanced over your shoulder at him just to see him smirking. You rolled your eyes and looked away, trying to ignore the position you were in.

Your hope of ignoring it didn't work very well as Naraku leaned forward and kissed your neck. You stiffened up, blushing.

Naraku's POV

Naraku smirked. He enjoyed messing with the girl, especially since she had such fond emotions of him. Of course, he loved her too, and she knew it, though he's never said it out loud.

He chuckled quietly. Naraku loved having Y/n around, and it was so much easier to spend time with her now. He only wished that this could last forever.

Your POV (Again)

You laid back against Naraku, knowing you were stuck. There was no point in trying to escape, but you didn't mind much. You had gotten a little less jumpy at physical contact because of Naraku, though it still wasn't your favorite.

You enjoyed spending time with the demon, especially since something in the back of your mind told you that it wouldn't last forever. Like he'd one day be gone, and you couldn't believe that you'd never see him again. So you cherished these moments with him.

Eventually, without knowing it, you fell asleep. Your mind and body relaxed, listening to Naraku's soft breaths. What a good day it's been.

(A/N: Ah yes, just a nice chapter between you and Naraku. By the way, I've decided that, when you are with Naraku, there will be two chapters of the normal adventure and one just between you and Naraku. And yes, you aren't going to be with him for the rest of the book. It'll be kind of a switching thing, like sometimes you're with Kagome and the gang and the others you're with Naraku. Welp, that's all I needed to say. Have a good day/night, bye!)