Chapter 6

Your POV

Sone time had passed and Inuyasha has been acting... Strange, to say the least. Sure, his speed was urgent to begin with, and he was easily annoyed to begin with, but it just seemed more intense.

However, the four of you managed to convince him to stay the night somewhere after meeting with a young girl named Nazuna.

She wasn't very happy about staying with demons, but after her Master told her to prepare a room, she didn't complain.

(Later that night)

The five of you managed to escape from the Spider Heads. Shippo had used his fox fire and illusions, Inuyasha using the Tessaiga, Miroku hitting them with his staff and you using your dagger to slash at them.

None of you knew where Nazuna was, and went to go find her. Though Inuyasha seemed very reluctant to.

(A little bit later)

The six of you hid the best you could, Inuyasha having his head covered by webs.

Kagome managed to pull them off, and what you all saw was shocking.

Inuyasha's hair had turned black, his dog ears had disappeared and his claws shrunk to normal nails.

Myoga had explained that it was because all half-demons had a time where they changed to human, and tonight just so happened to be the time of Inuyasha's transformation.

Inuyasha huffed, crossing his arms and looking away from everyone.

After the initial shock went away, it wasn't long until you figured out that the six of you were no longer alone.

The Master Spider Head had returned, and you all were in for some trouble.

Naraku's POV

By now he had managed to collect quite a few shards of the Shikon Jewel, and after having had more time to watch Sesshomaru, he had come up with a plan.

He smirked. This was sure to cause much trouble to Inuyasha.