Chapter 34

Your POV

Inuyasha had left the small hut, supposedly looking for Kikyo. You had stayed back, knowing you'd probably try to kill the priestess if you saw her. She did help Naraku afterall.

You growled. The smallest mention of Naraku set you on edge; Kagome, Miroku, Sango and Shippo quickly learned that.

You shook your head. Now wasn't the time to be thinking about that, especially since you saw Kagome making her way back to the hut. She looked angry. Guess they found Kikyo afterall.

"Kagome, why don't you just tell him?" You sighed. Your sister blushed slightly while still looking angry and jealous.

"How can I? He's obviously still obsessed with Kikyo!"

"Even after hearing that she helped Naraku?" You asked, a low snarl in your voice. Kagome nodded.

Before you or Kagome could say anything, Inuyasha came back inside. You and your sister regarded him coldly before looking away.

For the rest of the day, neither of you spoke to him.

(The Next Day)

You, Kagome and Sango were outside, looking at the surrounding herbs. Miroku, Shippo and Inuyashs were sitting by the door, conversing.

Everything was going smoothly until a very injured villager came up, said something about a demon attacking the village, and died. Everyone immediately expected Kagura, especially you and Inuyasha it seemed.

Kagome, Shippo, Sango and Miroku tried to convince Inuyasha that all of you should leave, but Inuyasha didn't listen and began to make his way to the village. And, not having much of a choice, you all followed.

(A/N: Yeesh, it has been so long since I wrote a chapter. I'm sorry guys. Here's this one, and I'll try to write and complete the next one before too long.)