Chapter 9

Kagome's POV

Kagome paced around her room anxiously, worried for both Y/n and Inuyasha. She couldn't return to the fuedal Era, which only fueled her anxiety even more.

Her younger sister was barely awake when her and Inuyasha left, she could only imagine the worst as to what was happening now.

But she didn't have much time to think about it, as she was dragged out of her room by her mom, who told her she needed to head off to school.

Even though Kagome knew she was right, she just couldn't help worrying, and she knew that her mom was in a state of panic as well.

Your POV

Shippo and Kaede held you back as Inuyasha and Miroku fought with Royakan.

You didn't think it was all necessary to be held back, since you could barely stand on your own, but you supposed it made sense.

Miroku ended up using his Wind Tunnel, which was risky because of the poisonous insects, but it at least managed to stop the battle.

Royakan ran off, and Kaede let you go while Inuyasha fell to the ground.

Your legs trembled, your vision slightly blurred. And in the end, you fell to your knees as well. Wasn't this just great?

Naraku's POV

"Royakan, why do you tremble?" Naraku questioned, cocking his head to the side ever so slightly.

"I don't wanna fight Inuyasha again!" Royakan whined. "I don't wanna be sucked into a Wind Tunnel!"

Naraku smirked, holding out a piece of the Shikon Jewel.

"Don't worry Royakan, I will take away your fear, I will take away your trembling."

(Later that day)

Your POV (Again)

Inuyasha kept kicking at the door, yelling to be let out. You scowled at him, greatly annoyed by his relentless screaming.

Shippo seemed to sense your annoyance, and tried desperately to get Inuyasha to calm down, but it ended up being useless.

Suddenly, loud footsteps were heard from outside, and Royakan's deep growl of a voice could be heard.

Your eyes widened. What would happen if he found where the two of you were? He seemed intent on Inuyasha's demise.

Your question was soon answered, when the demon threw the hut aside. Seeing as he was bigger and more fierce than before, you knew he had a shard of the Shikon Jewel. You could barely sense it.

Inuyasha stood to fight, and Royakan summoned more wolves. Seeing as Miroku was busy, the two of you would have to deal with this yourselves.

Pulling out your dagger, you lunged towards the wolves, trying to ignore the agonizing pain from your wounds.

You clenched your teeth, dodging the wolves and slashing at them, panting.

You huffed, a firm eye on Royakan after the wolves were destroyed. Him and Inuyasha were walking towards the Shikon Jewel, but Shippo just so happened to dart forward and grab it, running away.

With narrowed eyes you could blatantly tell that he was heading off towards the Well. Was he hoping to somehow bring Kagome back? You weren't sure, but at the moment you had more problems to deal with.

(Even more time later)

Inuyasha carried you on his back with little struggle, sensing Kagome. You knew she was back, and you were happy with the knowledge, but with your wounds having been re-opened, and having a little more scratches, your mind was blurry and hazed with pain.

As Inuyasha carried on, you soon found yourself drifting out of consciousness.

Naraku's POV (Again)

Naraku watched, mildly impressed by the young girl. She was human, but even with her injuries she managed to stay awake for so long.

Something in his mind told him that he'd be seeing her up close before too long, but he knew he could not have her yet.

However, it'd only be a matter of time before she was in his clutches...