Chapter 26

Your POV

You hesitated just outside the door, your heart beating frantically in your chest. What could Naraku possibly want? It wasn't usual for him to be like this...

Taking a deep breath, you forced yourself to open the door and walk inside. Unfortunately for you, however, the door slammed shut behind you.

You stared back at the door, eyes wide. You weren't expecting this.

You turned away from the door, only to find that Naraku wasn't inside. You glanced around, but you still couldn't see him.

You ran a hand through your hair nervously before stepping away from the door. You took a deep breath before walking to the far wall, thinking about waiting for him to return.

However, as soon as you got to the wall and turned around, Naraku appeared. He grabbed both your wrists in one hand and had them pinned above your head before you could react.

Your shoulders stiffened, and your eyes grew wide. Naraku smirked and leaned in closer.

"W-what are you doing?" You stammered,  mentally hitting yourself for stammering.

To answer your question, Naraku leaned in and kissed you.

Your eyes grew wide in surprise, and you blushed deeply. This was not what you were expecting in the slightest.

Naraku pulled away, a smirk prominent on his face. You glanced away with a huff, still blushing.

"You're not very good at hiding your likeness of me, are you?" He murmured, still smirking.

"Didn't you have a thing for Kikyo?" You huffed.

"Maybe... But you're the one on my mind now. You have been ever since you and your sister showed up," he explained, turning your head to look at him with his free hand.

You stared into his eyes, unsure of what to say. You knew this was wrong, he was supposed to be your enemy, you were supposed to hate him, but you just couldn't feel anything but love for the demon.

As if you weren't blushing enough, Naraku leaned forward and kissed your neck. You squeaked in surprise, wriggling under his grip.

"You'll be sleeping with me from now on, understand?" He whispered, sending shivers down your spine.

"Y-yes, Naraku," you stammered. He stared into your eyes, a smirk on his face.

Oh god... What have I gotten myself into?