Chapter 14

Your POV

It's been about two weeks by now. Naraku had shown you around the castle and let you out of the room. So you had the building memorized.

Now, however, you were completely bored out of your mind. You contemplated going out and finding Naraku, but you weren't sure what to do after that. You thought about just straight up annoying him, but you didn't think it would end well, so you decided against it.

As you were thinking, your stomach growled. "Welp," you sighed. "I guess that settles it."

You rose to your feet and walked over, pulling the down open. Now just gotta find him, you hummed and stepped into the hallway.

After a bit, you found the demon in his room, sitting by the back wall and staring out the window.

"Naraku?" You called quietly, causing him to look at you.

"Yes, Y/n? What do you need?" He asked, getting to his feet and walking up to you. Uh, how do I ask this? You wondered, glancing up at him before glancing away.

"Uh... Food." You stated briskly,  wincing as your stomach growled again.

"Follow me." Naraku took your hand and lead you out of the room, taking you somewhere else. You tensed up slightly, huffing. Why does he need to grab my hand everytime? I can walk!

You suddenly felt your face heat up slightly. Oh god... Were you seriously falling for the enemy?

Naraku's POV

Naraku smirked slightly as the girl stiffened. She probably wonders why he grabs her hand everytime... However, he wasn't fully sure himself. If he wanted to torture her, he could definitely make it more extreme. But this was just simply holding her hand...

He mentally shrugged it off. Why did it matter? All he needed was to get her fed and they could go on with their day.

Naraku glanced back at Y/n. Should he take her out for a bit afterwards? She has been complaining about being bored the past couple of days...

Whatever, he'd think about it later. Afterall, he didn't really care for her... Did he?