Chapter 31

Kagome's POV

Kagome looked around at the fallen bodies with wide eyes. It appears that the Wolf Demon tribe had somehow been enticed to Naraku's castle, and they had all been slaughtered because of it.

To make matters worse, they all began to move, coming towards her and everyone else.

Inuyasha, Miroku and Sango fought them off, but they just kept coming back to life and attacking.

To Kagome's dismay, and Inuyasha's surprise, they all surrounded him before dying again, completely covering the half-demon with their blood.

"How dare you murder my comrades?!" A voice snarled behind them, fueled with anger and hatred. Kagome and Inuyasha turned around to find that it was Koga, who was absolutely enraged.

"Listen, I didn't kill them!" Inuyasha snapped.

"Their murder is written all over you! You're covered head-to-toe in their blood!" Koga snapped back. Inuyasha looked at himself before gazing back up at the wolf-demon.

Koga growled. He jammed something that looked like a Jewel shard in his arm before leaping at Inuyasha.

Kagome's eyes widened. She watched as Koga ran at Inuyasha, swiftly punching the half-demon in the jaw.

Inuyasha growled in annoyance. Kagome could tell that he didn't want to fight Koga, but the wolf demon just kept coming, clearly in no mood to listen to reason.

The fight went on for a bit; Koga continuously hitting Inuyasha, punching and kicking, but the half-demon did his best to dodge. In the end, however, Koga hit Inuyasha with a very powerful punch to the stomach which ended up with Inuyasha lying there.

Kagome watched from where she now stood on the roof with Shippo and Kirara. This wasn't going as planned.

Miroku's POV

Miroku followed swiftly behind Sango as the demon-slayer ran further into the fortress.

Him and Sango skidded to a halt, a mysterious woman standing in front of them. She looked up at the two and gave them a malicious smile.

"Ah, you must be Sango and Miroku," she said, turning to look at each of them with her red eyes.

"Who are you?" Sango snapped, grabbing the hilt of her sword.

"I am Kagura the Wind Sorceress," Kagura informed with a small smile.

"Where's Naraku?" Miroku asked, taking a step forward.

"He's not here," Kagura said, waving her hand dismissively. "But he did leave you with a present," she smirked. A demon puppet suddenly popped out of the wall and landed at Sango and Miroku's feet, but that wasn't all. Kagura reached behind her, grabbed something and threw it forward to land beside the puppet.

Miroku's eyes widened while Sango let out a gasp. It was Kagome's sister, Y/n! The poor girl was bruised, and being thrown at the floor caused her to bleed.

Miroku turned his gaze back to Kagura as the Sorceress began laughing. He glared at her and turned to follow as she left the castle, but then the puppet came to life.

Sango unsheathed her sword and began attacking, while Miroku first made sure that Y/n was out of harms way.

As soon as he was sure that Kagome's sister was safe, he joined in the fight.

Kagome's POV (Again)

Kagome watched as a woman walked out of the castle. She looked at Koga and smiled maliciously. Without a word she opened her fan and the dead demon wolves rose and began attacking Koga.