The Day Of Black Sun Part 1 (Aang X)

"Top of the morning, Momo!" He says and I giggle shaking my head and stretching my arms above my head

"Sounds like you slept well." I mutter and I see Kat grin.

"Like a baby mooselion. I'm ready to face the Fire Lord."

"So what's your strategy for taking him down? Going to get your glow on and hit him with a little Avatar State action?" Toph asks to my left.

"I can't. When Azula shot me with lightning, my 7th chakra was locked, cutting off my connection to all the cosmic energy in the Universe." Aang mutters sadly and I frown.

"You know what I just? heard Blah blah spiritual mumbo jumbo blah blah something about Space." Toph says back.

"I can access my spirit form because of Toneri. Being forced to lose him did the opposite and unlocked my 7th and final chakra." I say out loud and they all look at me. "Ah Sorry I mean; love loss and spiritual mumbo jumbo."

I look up and see a huge wall of fog heading towards our little bay.

"Oh no. Sokka, do you think the fog will delay the invasion?" Kat says worried.

"No, that is the invasion." Sokka says excitedly and sure enough five water tribe ships appear from within the fog.

We race towards the beach and Aang an Toph bridge the ships with rock walkways. The force begins to dock and my siblings and I sprint to dad.

"You made it Dad!" Katara cheers.

"Were you able to locate everyone I told you to find? " Sokka asks as I hug Dad around the waist.

"I did. But I'm a little worried, Sokka. Some of these men aren't exactly the warrior type." He whispers to me and I look up to the see the swamp dwellers.

"Whooo-wheee. This place ain't nothing like a swamp." They chatter away and I giggle.

"Is it just me, or are those fellas a little loose in the leaf head?" Dad mutters as Bato joins his left.

"I just wish they would wear pants." He mutters.

"Pants are an illusion and so is death." Hue mutters.

" Hue mutters