Lake L.

A/N: Edited :3

Aangs POV

I pace around the room trying to figure out where they were keeping Nevan. We had already been asking people information on the Dai Li with little advantage.

"Aang you have to stop pacing." Katara tells me from her place on the railing.

"I can't help it." I groan and slump against the banister.

Suddenly a knock richochettes off the door. Judee looks at me with an usual eerie grin making my eyes widen. The last woman claimed to be Judee but she was an entirely different person. I walk to stand by Katara. "Hello, Aang and Katara and Sokka and Toph."

"What happened to you? Did the Dai Li throw you in jail?" I ask the old Judee.

"What, jail? Of course not. The Dai Li are the protectors of our cultural heritage." Judee says dismissively.

"But you disappeared at the Earth King's party." Toph points out. "Along with our friend."

"Oh, I simply took a short vacation to Lake Laogai, out in the country. It was quite relaxing." Sokka's face shows clear suspicion.

"But then they replaced you with some other woman who also said her name was Judee." Katara says and I nod.

"I'm Judee."

"Why are you here?" I ask.

"Discussing conspiracy to civilans is not permitted within the walls of Ba Sing Se. It could throw of the delicate balance and is considered rebellion."

"We need to find my sister." Sokka says getting annoyed.

"You are absolutely forbidden by the rules of the city to continue disturbing the citizens." Judee cheerfully grins.

"WE DON'T CARE ABOUT THE RULES, AND WE'RE NOT ASKING PERMISSON!!" I flail my arms in outrage, as I start backing an alarmed Judee out the front door. "We're finding Nevan and Appa on our own and you should just stay out of our way!"

"That might come back to bite us in the butt." Sokka says thoughtfully.

"I don't care. From now on we do whatever it takes." I spit out glaring at the door.

"Yeah! Let's break some rules!" Toph turns and blasts out the nearest wall with earthbending.

_______

"We'll split up to cover more area. Keep digging for answers." Sokka says as we look around the cobble streets. We nod and all head in different directiosns.

Awhile later I hear Katara yell in anger and race towards where she as.

"Katara, what is it?" Sokka asks beside me.

"Jet's back." She glares making me look up to see the familiar brown haired leader from our past. "We can't trust anything Jet says."