The King Of Omashu

A/N: Welcome to the first new chapter ! Everything above has only been edited and added to, this is the first new adventure we have to start! Enjoy and keep reading lovelies :*

"The Earth Kingdom city of Omashu!" Aang cheers as we gaze at the pyramid structure that is the city. "I used to come here to visit my friend Bumi."

"Wow Aang." I grin. "We dont buldings like this in the South Pole."

"They also don't have buildings that melt Nev." Kat jokes and I grin.

"Well let's go, slow pokes. The real fun's inside the city!" Aang says heading towards the path.

"Wait, Aang! It could be dangerous if people find out you're the Avatar." Kat says and he stops looking curious.

"You need a disguise." I say grinning and his eyes widen. I pull at Appas fur and begin securing the white fur to his face, giving him a bushy mustache.

"Great! Now you look just like my grandfather

"Great! Now you look just like my grandfather." Sokka says crossing his arms.

"Technically, Aang is 114years old." Katara adds and I laugh. (a/n: a fix caught by a reader! In love 😍)

"Now let's get to skippin', young whipper-snappers. The big city awaits!" Aang rasps hunching over and using his staff for support.

"You guys are going to love Omashu." Aang looks over his shoulder at Sokka. "The people here are the friendliest in the world."

"Rotten cabbages? What kind of slum do you think this is?!" Shouts the guard, clad in Earth Kingdom rodes, as he yells at a older merchant. He proceeds by earthbending a rock under the cart, catapulting it high in the air, making it tumble down the chasm with all the cabbages.

"No! My cabbages!" The merchant cries out and my eyes widen, Aang meets my stare and gives a wide grin.

"Just keep smiling." He says sternly as we approach.

"State your business in the city." The guard growls and Aang races into the mans face.

"My business is my business, young man, and none of yours, I've got half a mind to bend you over my knee and paddle your backside!" He croaks in his old man voice and my hand flies to cover my mouth and muffle my laughter.