Return To Omashu

A/N: Edited :3

"The journey was long and annoying, but now you get to see what it's really about the destination." Sokka said, "I present to you the Earth Kingdom city of O... Oh, no..."

"I can't believe it. I know the war has spread far, but Omashu always means seemed...untouchable." Aang frowns.

I stare at the mountain-esque city covered in Fire Nation insignia feeling deflated. I remember fondly the last time we arrived. The crazy kings shenanigans that Aang went through to learn Bumi's message.

"Up until now, it was. Now Ba-Sing-Se is the only great Earth Kingdom stronghold left." Sokka tells him.

"This is horrible, but we have to move on." Katara mutters.

"No. I'm going in to find Bumi." Aang says firmly.

"Aang, stop. We don't even know if Bumi's still..." Sokka trails off. Aang turns and looks at Sokka with a hard expression.

"What? If he's still what?" Aang asks defiantly.

"...around." Sokka finishs avoiding Aang's eyes.

"I know you had your heart set on Bumi, but there are other people around who can teach you Earthbending." Katara says softly.

"This isn't about finding a teacher. This is about finding my friend."

"I agree with Aang. We should at least try and go look for Bumi." I say to my siblings

"Alright. We'll go look for Bumi." Sokka sighs.

-------------

We manage to sneak around the many guard towers of the city and we come across a passage way that is sealed off.

"A secret passage?" Sokka asks. We were standing in front of a capped drain pipe coming from the wall. Aang was on top of the pipe, using his staff to try and open the drain.

"Why didn't we just use this last time?" Sokka asks as the cap pops off, releasing a huge wave of greenish sewage, some washes over Sokka. "Ugh!"

"Does that answer your question?" Aang questions.

Inside the pipe the greenish sewage continues to pour out of the pipe as Aang swings inside and disappears up the pipe with a smile on his face. I jump in after him despite the disgusting smell. Katara and Sokka jump in with Momo behind them.

"Ew!" Sokka squeaks.

Aang has a determined look on his face as he airbends the green sewage out of the way. Katara waterbends the sludge over our heads, while Sokka trails behind us. We climbed out of the sewage pipe awhile later. Night has descended on the city.

"That wasn't as bad as I thought." Katara comments.

A green glob emerges from the pipe and groans. Katara waterbends a barrel of water at it revealing a slumping Sokka. Sokka raises his head two purple octopus creatures stuck to either side of his head. He is unaware until a second later when they both squeak. Sokka grabs one creature in each hand and tries to pull them from his face, but their suckers keep them attached. "They won't let go! Help! Aaaak!"

Aang pounces on Sokka, pinning him to the nearby wall, then releasing him. Sokka sits on a crate with sour look on his face.

"Stop making so much noise. It's just a purple pentapus." Aang tells him. Sokka's eyes bug out as he looks to either side of his face in horror.

Aang's grips the nearest pentapus. He rubs its head with his finger. It raises its tentacles from Sokka's cheek and pops off his face. He does the same to the other. I scoop up prowling Nimu as I stop figures nearing. I place the Puma in my hood and toss my hands behind my back.