Bonus #1

A/N:
Here's my first bonus scene ! One of my favourite moments of Neko/Zuvan. Enjoy.

Zuko POV

I groaned rolling over in my sleep, my mind plagued with guilt and restlessness. The sound of footsteps passed my room enticed me to raise my head where a figures shadow traveled passed my door. I get up and follow suit, quietly drawing my sword out at the intruder. We enter the balcony where  the lamp lights cast onto the stranger and I freeze. Standing in the middle of the balcony was a short brunette, with long tanned legs. Her hair hanging messily down the centre of her back.

"Nev?" I whisper and step forward, gently touching her shoulder. She turns and her marks which are glowing brightly fade. She's clearly just been in bed, her stockings absent, hair a mess the way I like it. She wears only her dress, blush red against her skin, hanging on the edges of her shoulders and too short for me not to notice. A small sexy smile on her pretty mouth.

"Zuko." She says my name and sighs lightly tangling her fingers in my hair, gently caressing the back of my neck making me shiver.

"We should go inside." I croak fighting every impulse.

I turn clutching her hand and begin heading inside when she stops near the door. I turn again and find her eyes looking up at me beneath her hair. She wraps her arms around herself and leans away, the action revealing more of her legs. Her eyes are fixed and dilated and she's clearly still in a trance despite no glow.

"You don't want me?" She says sadly as I trace the outline of her thigh with my eyes. She had no idea.

I back away from her against the wall keeping my eyes on level with the top of her head. I couldn't do anything. Not when she's like this. Not when she's not herself.

"Nevan." I shake my head trying to control my swirling, dirty thoughts.

"I like when you say my name." She says stepping forward and placing her hands on my bare chest.

She rises on her tiptoes and presses her lips below my ear, her breath coming out in short appealing gasps. I groan involuntarily as I feel her nibble the sensitive skin. On impulse my hand grips her waist as she lifts her leg and hooks it on my hip. Gently she guides my one hand to her leg and leaves it there returning her small ones to my neck and hair. I groan again as I slide it up her leg relishing in feeling her against me. I bury my face in her neck pulling her against my body not caring what she may feel in doing so. I slide to the ground grabbing her other leg and hooking it over my lap as she straddles me. I let my hands explore her back and sides, I refuse to go any further aa she licks and bites my neck. She stops and grabs my hand bringing it to her breast.

"Don't be afraid. I want you to touch me." She says in my ear and my breath catches I indulge in her request, bringing my lips to the hallow of her throat as she lets out a soft moan that drives me crazy.

"Nevan." I moan again as she brings her face to mine, her lips coming close. I'm grinning, my heart pounding as I prepare to really kiss her when I notice her eyes again, fixed and dilated and empty.

I grab hers wrists pulling them from my and holding her head between my hands.

"Neva." I say carnally trying to keep my mind focused on her eyes. "Nev."

It works and she blinks, I watch the light return to her as she comes back to me. I'm so relieved to have her back I forgot the position we're in until she begins to notice. Ironically her being back made it that much harder for me to keep my hands off her. Keep my mouth away from hers as she sprung back. I looked down on her, resting on her knees, face flushed and glowing, her dress hanging off her shoulder.

"Are you-" I attempt to catch my breath. "Are you alright?"

She races to her feet her expression confused and shocked. ""I don't remember what hap-"
She turns and races of the balcony and back into the house leaving me alone and ashamed. I touch the spots she touched me before balling my hands into fists and racking my hands through my hair.