The Storm (Aang X)

A/N: I have a list of chapter's I'll be releasing known as the Aang X series where Nevan and Aang end up together. I hope everyone enjoys this series as much as I enjoyed writing it. I could easily see Nevan with either Zuko or Aang so it was important to me that I gave them an ending <3

If you are more interested in the original ending then skip every chapter that has a (Aang X) or if you ship Nevang then skip the Original Chapters with the same name so as to not get confused!

I breathe out, a pale blue hue of energy, combatting the night shadows. I raise my palms my spirit hands mimicking. I step in a circle on the tips of my toes, tracing the grass with my bare feet as I strike the air. Suddenly and without warning Aang wakes instantly from his dream with a start. His sudden rise disturbs Momo, who wakes up Katara and Sokka while trying to get away, Sokka ready with his knife and boomerang. In the fright I fall back landing on my butt with a humph.

"Huh? Uh... what's going on? Did we get captured again?" Sokka asks.

"It's nothing, I just had a bad dream. Go back to sleep."

"Don't have to tell me twice." Sokka says rolling over to sleep. Aang lies down in a fetal position, looking pained.

"Are you all right, Aang?" Kat asks and I scoot over to him.

"I'm okay."

"You seem to be having a lot of nightmares lately, you wanna tell me about it?" I ask and he shakes his head. "I have some experience with creepy dreams-"

"I think I just need some rest." He says quietly and I frown.

"You guys want to hear about my dream?" Sokka asks followed by our silence. "That's ok, I didn't wanna talk about it anyway."

Sokka and Katara lie back down to sleep.  I lay again too wondering what's bothering Aang. I wake to Appa yawning and Katara packing for us to get under way. Aang sits atop Appa, and when the bison is done yawning Aang points to the heavens.

"Look at those clear skies, buddy! Should be some smooth flying." He says and then spots my tired expression. "Morning sleepy head."

"Nevan's always been like that, she stays up too late and we could never get her up before noon." Kat smiles.

"Actually since we left the South Pole might be the first time I've seen her actually get up." Sokkas joins in and I glare.

"Bite me." I snarl and Nimu let's out a growl scarring Sokka.

"We better fly ourselves to a market, cause we're out of food." Kat says interrupting me and Nimu stalking towards Sokka with violence in our eyes.

"Guys, wait, this was in my dream, we shouldn't go to the market." Sokka says stopping me from my prowling.

"What happened in your dream?" Aang asks

"Food eats people!" He says wiggling his fingers spookily. Me Katara and Aang all slap ourselves, throughly not impressed,  as Sokka turns to Momo on his right.

"Also, Momo could talk." He says pointing at the lemur. " You said some very unkind things."

After a while we approach a harbour scene, filled with a market. Me and Kat approach the fruit at a produce stand in the harbor. The shopkeeper is clearly exasperated at Katara's suspicion of the fruit's quality.

"Ah, it's good! It's perfect, I'm telling you!" She growls. Katara shakes the fruit which makes a swishing sound.

"I don't know if I like the sound of that swishing." She says as I stick my tongue out in repulsion.