Nightmares and Daydreams

A/N: Enjoy the brand new chapter ! Up next is the invasion !!!!

Keep reading lovelies :3

We trek into a open field on a crescent island. Sheep cover the surface sleeping in the early night.

"This is it! The official rendezvous point for the invasion force

"This is it! The official rendezvous point for the invasion force." Sokka announces tiredly.

"How did you pick this place?" Toph muses as I sigh dreamily.

"Before we split up, my dad and I found this island on the map. It's uninhabited, and the harbors surrounded by the cliffs seemed like the perfect secluded place." He says resting on the grass.

"Nice choice, Sokka. And we're here four days ahead of schedule." Katara grins.

"Wait! Four days? The invasion's in four days?" Aang gasps and I raise a brow.

"Whatever. That's like four days from now. Let's just calm down and-" Sokka falls asleep and begins snoring.

"Sokka's got the right idea, Aang. We're here. We're ready. The best thing we can do now is get plenty of rest." I say gently touching his shoulders and bringing him to the ground.

"I guess." He sighs.

Thumping makes me wake and I sit up tiredly. Aang is now banging his fists against a tree, which wakes up Sokka, Toph, and Katara. Katara looks at Sokka, who just shrugs.

"Hey. How long have you been up?" I muse coming close to him.

"A couple hours

"A couple hours. I got a lot more skills to refine if I'm gonna fight Ozai." He explains and I sigh.

"You know, there is such a thing as over-training."

Aang hits the tree one last time, which sends a vibration throughout his body and makes him fall down, with all of the leaves off the tree collapsing on him. Aang comes out from under the leaves and walks around me in a fighting stance.

"You don't get it, do you? My form is bad, I'm sloppy, and I still don't know any firebending. Not even the basics." Aang's left eye twitches a little bit after saying this. "Just hit me Nev."