The Blue Spirit

A/N: Edited :3

"This should bring your fever down." I murmur to a shivering Sokka. I look around the ruins we've camped in and wipe my forehead glumly. Katara coughs and rolls over in a sickly slumber. Aang appears from behind some of the ruins holding a parchment. "I bet you it was that storm."

"I couldn't find any ginger root for the tea. But I found a map. There's an herbalist institute on top of that mountain. We could probably find a cure for Sokka and Katara there." He explains and I frown.

"They're in no condition to travel. I think they just need some rest." I admit. Suddenly Aang coughs. "Not you too!"

"It's just a cough, I never get sick." Aang shrugs smiling. He coughs harder this time.

"That's how Sokka and Kat started yesterday." I groan standing. I lean over and touch Aang's forehead, his flushed cheeks darkening. "I'm going to get you medicine. You guys stay here." I order snatching the map and looking at the sick group. Aang coughs again and lies down on Appas tail next to my siblings. I look up at the storming sky and frown. "I better hurry."

I close my eyes briefly summoning my strength and set my sights forward, concentrating on the mountains. I feel the surge of power and begin apparating. I skip through the mundane plane, flashing into existence and flashing out again meters ahead. I flash in front of a shack and make eye contact with two guards. I give a quick smile before I vanish again heading up the rocky edge. I stop on a cliff side, spotting a beautiful little greenhouse managed by a little white haired lady and her cat.

"Hello, I'm sorry to barge in like this, but I need some medicine for my friends, they have fevers and they were coughing-"

"Settle down, young miss. Your friends are going to be fine. I've been up here for over forty years you know, used to be others, but they all left years ago." She leans down and pets the white cat. "Now it's just me and Miyuki."

"That's nice." I say as she mixes a bowl her grey hair swaying as she stirs.

"Wounded Earth Kingdom troops still come by now and again, brave boys, and thanks to my remedies they always leave in better shape they when they arrive."

"That's nice." I mumble again panting.

"Hold on, I just need to add one last ingredient." She says tittering off into the vast greenhouse. After ages I finally hear her gasp. "Ah! Plum blossom!"

"Finally." I murmur gleefully reaching for the bowl. "Thanks!"

"Hands off." She whacks me and I jump. "What do you think you're doing?"

"Taking the remedy to my friends."

"This isn't a cure it's Miyuki's dinner, Plum Blossom is her favorite."

"What about my friends?" I gasp and she looks at me strangely.

"Well, all they need are some frozen wood frogs. There's plenty down in the valley swamp." She explains.