Fire Nation School

A/N: Edited :3

"I think I see a cave below." Aang whispers.

"Keep quiet!" Sokka hushs as Aang makes the cloud we'd been disguised as disperses with a blast of airbending. Sokka dismounts and begins a furtive reconnaissance. "Great job with the cloud camo, but next time, let's disguise ourselves as the kind of cloud who knows how to keep its mouth shut."

"Yeah, we wouldn't want a bird to hear us chatting up there and turn us in." Toph says sarcastically.

"Hey! We're in enemy territory. Those are enemy birds." He points upward to four of the birds perched on a rock just behind him. One hops down onto his head and squawks plaintively.

We laugh while Sokka is unamused. We walk toward the cave, Sokka lurking behind. All of the sudden, he leaps over their heads to ward off some entirely imaginary threat. Peering suspiciously about, he dashes into the cave, followed by the rest of us.

"Well, this is it. This is how we'll be living until the invasion begins. Hiding in cave after cave and so on." His head drops further to his chest in realization.

"Sokka, we don't need to become cave people. What we need is some new clothes."

"Yeah, blending in is better than hiding out. If we get Fire Nation disguises, we'll be just as safe as we would be hiding in a cave." Aang says from his place beside me.

"Plus, they have real food out there. Does anyone wanna sit in the dirt and eat cave-hoppers?" Toph punches the cave wall and several hoppers hop out. Momo catches one and begins chowing down. Nimu pounces on one but refuses to eat it looking up at me.

"Looks like we got out voted, sport." He says to Momo then turns to us. "Let's get some new clothes."

We find some Fire Nation laundry near by. Several items of clothing are hung on lines outdoors, suspended over steam vents. We were hiding in some rocks close by scooping out the scene. One man is asleep by the clothing.

"I don't know about this

"I don't know about this. These clothes belong to somebody." Aang says unsure.

"I call the silk robe!" Kat leaps from the rocks, runs to her prize and snatches it from the line.

"But if it's essential to our survival...then I call the suit!" Aang grins dashing off. I race after them yanking the garments from the pins.