The Chase

A/N: Hello Hello Hello
So sorry I have been gone ! Here's a new chapter my lovelies :*

Keep reading !

I cartwheel over to the gang who are preparing to set up the campsite. Aang hands Sokka a sleeping bag. Toph stands on the ground near Appa. Which is currently covered in his fur.

"Hey! You guys picked a great campsite. The grass is so soft." She days wiggling her toes.

"That's not grass. Appa's shedding." Sokka says as I land my bare feet onto the soggy fur.

"Oh, gross!" I croak and Kat brushes the fur from herself and sticking her tongue out.

I glance at Aang who is sitting on Appa, a bluebird perched on his head and a yellow butterfly fluttering past. Momo jumps up in an attempt to catch the butterfly.

"That's not gross, it's just a part of spring! You know, rebirth, flowers blooming and Appa gets a new coat." He grins at me.

"Ah, the beauty of spring." Kat murmurs. Appa, who had currently been grooming himself, sneezes, releasing a thick cloud of fur.

"Stop! Appa, stop! Ugh!" Kat cries and I jump back.

"It's not that bad, Katara." Sokka says turning to reveal a wig made of fur, done up in a towering beehive. "It makes a great wig!"

"And a great beard!" Aang adds in the disguise.

"I'm so happy I'm a girl, because you two are disgusting." I say crossing my arms as Toph joins from behind Appa.

"Excuse me, does anyone have a razor? Because I've got some hairy pits!"

She raises her arms, revealing that she has stuffed fur in her sleeves causing us to all burst into laughter.

We disperse to set up camp as the sun sets

We disperse to set up camp as the sun sets. Aang sets up the tent while Sokka throws down a pile of firewood he collected. I unpack our sleeping bags. Katara, who spends her time stirring around water in a pot, notices Toph slumped lazily against a rock, chewing a piece of wheat. She stands and approaches her as I watch warily. My sister can be a little over bearing.

"So Toph, usually when setting up camp, we try to divide up the work." She says warmly.

"Hey, don't worry about me. I'm good to go." She says casually.

"Well, actually what I'm trying to say is, some of us might fetch water, while someone else might set up the fire pit, or put up the tent-"

"Katara, I'm fine. I can carry my own weight. I don't need a fire, I've already collected my own food and look, my tent's all set up." Toph says earthbending a tent of rock.

"Well, that's great for you, but we still need to finish -" She says angrily.

"I don't understand what's the problem here!"