Entire Village?

A/N: Edited :3

I wake early to get Aang. I enter his tent to find him thrashing around in his sleep.

"Aang? Aang, Wake up!" I cry out. He wakes panting. "We're in the village now."

He's shirtless and I flush a little in the awkward circumstance. Feeling embarrassed I get up to leave when I notice his blue arrow tattoos. I stare as he slowly dresses watching the tattoos move with his body.

"Everyone's waiting to meet you." I admit pulling him out of the igloo and in front of the villagers.

"Aang. Entire Village. Entire Village. Aang." Kat says smiling. Only about 35 people live in our village which used to be bigger, years before.

"Why are they all staring at me like that?" Aang asks me quietly. "Did Appa sneeze on me." He starts checking himself.

"Well no one has seen an Airbender for 100 years. We thought they were all extinct." Gran Gran says. "Until my Granddaughters and Grandson found you."

"Extinct?" Aang stutters with wide eyes.

"Aang this is our Grandmother." Katara says quickly.

"Call me Gran Gran." She says sternly. "Everyone does."

Suddenly Sokka pops up beside Aang and takes his staff from his hand.

"What kind of weapon is this? You can't stab things with it." Sokka accuses and I glare at my brother.

Aang laughs as he takes the staff back and says, "It's not for stabbing. It's for Airbending." He pops it open making it a glider and I gasp.

"Magic! Do It again!" A little girl from our village yells.

"Not Magic. Airbending. It allows me to control the air currents around my glider and fly." Aang explains. My eyes widen at the thought.

"You know last time I checked HUMANS CAN'T FLY!" Sokka remarks coldly.

"Check again!" Aang yells taking off into the sky. He flies amazingly, around everyone, doing tricks and spins. He looks down and grins but get's distracted and fly's right into an ice pillar.

"That was amazing!" Katara exclaims excitedly as she helps him up.

"Great You're an airbender, Katara is a waterbender. Together you guys can waste time all day." Sokka groans brushing himself off from all the snow that fell on him.

"You're a waterbender!" Aang asks excitedly.

"Well, almost, not yet." She says and I pat her arm sympathetically.

"Alright, no more playing. Katara, come on you have chores." Gran Gran says pulling Katara away. I clean the room thinking about the past day and how different it has been when suddenly I hear my brothers obnoxious voice. I walk out with a handful of clothes in time to see children sliding down Appa's tail leading to a small giggle.

"Stop!" Sokka yells running over to them and glaring at Aang. "Stop it right now! What's wrong with you? We don't have time for games with a war going on." Sokka yells.

"What are you talking about?" Aang asks sliding down Appa's tail. "What war?"

"You're kidding right?" Sokka asks as Katara joins next to him.

Aang looks out and sees something in the distance.

"PENGUIN!" He shouts.