The Boy In The Iceburg

A/N: Hey everyone ! So TAG is getting a complete rehabilitation filled with new scenes, new chapters, new characters, new, new, new.

For returning readers, sit back and get ready for another adventure with Nevan and the Gaang!

For new readers, welcome and enjoy and like always keep reading lovelies 😗
*
*
*
Water... Earth... Fire... Air...

My grandmother used to tell me stories about the old days, a time of peace when the Avatar kept balance between the Water Tribes, Earth Kingdom, Fire Nation, and Air Nomads

My grandmother used to tell me stories about the old days, a time of peace when the Avatar kept balance between the Water Tribes, Earth Kingdom, Fire Nation, and Air Nomads. But that all changed when the Fire Nation attacked.

Only the Avatar master of all four elements, could stop the ruthless firebenders. But when the world needed him most, he vanished.

A hundred years have passed and the Fire Nation is nearing victory in the war. Two years ago, my father and the men of my tribe journeyed to the Earth Kingdom to help fight against the Fire Nation, leaving me and my siblings to look after our tribe.

Some people believe that the Avatar was never reborn into the Air Nomads and that the cycle is broken, but I haven't lost hope. I still believe that somehow the Avatar will return to save the world.
___________________________

"NEVAN WAKE UP." My older brother Sokka yells from outside our igloo.

"Go Away Sokka." I groan rolling over in my sleeping bag and touching my cheek to the cold floor. I'm notorious for sleeping in, my fist clenching the soft fur pelt, my eyes squeezed shut against the winter air blowing outside.

"Katara and I are leaving with or without you." Sokka scoffs and I hear the sound of snow crunching as he leaves.

I sit up,

yawning as the sun slips under the skin cover of the door

I had another strange dream of a different  world, a place that's warm and filled with different creatures and strange sounds. Murky water that circles my ankles and gnarled trees that stretch towards my helpless body. I pull on my shirt and run my fingers through my bushy chocolate curls trying to shake off the dream. I glance at my mirror made of shining ice and pat my cheeks which are rounded with baby fat and splotched with pink. I look a lot like my siblings Sokka and Katara with the same round blue eyes and soft features. I give a small dimpled smile spotting the photo of my parents sitting against the mirror. We each got a token from her after her passing, her pearl wedding earrings being my treasure. Small iridescent treasures hidden behind my mane. I slip on my coat and my gloves and jog out of the village to meet my siblings by the canoe.