The Cave Of The Two Lovers

A/N: Newwwwww Chapterrrr :3

Love?

We're resting between two cliffs that have been cut by a river that runs at its bottom. We're camping on the sandy beach of the river bend. Aang told us that Roku had spoke to him, about the dangers of the Avatar state. If he is killed while in the state then the line is broken and the Avatar ceases to exist. We all agreed that it would be best for Aang to put all his attention into mastering the elements and dealing with life shattering power later. Katara and Aang face each other like gunslingers in front of a natural arch of stone that protrudes from the cliff wall the river gushing around them. Sokka, rides lazily in a boat made of an enormous leaf. While I walk on my hands and attempt to maintain my spirit form under intense strain. 

"You guys are gonna be done soon, right?"

He asks floating passed us lazily. He is naked except for a white loincloth. His hair is no longer in a pony tail and now lies tangled in a wet mass on his head. In the background, Katara too has dispensed with her normal blue garb. She wears the equivalent of a white two piece bathing suit. She is in a bending stance as she faces Aang across from her, who is naked from the waist up and also in a martial arts stance.

"We've got a lot of ground to cover if we wanna make it to Omashu today." Sokka says.

Katara drops her bending stance and slumps over at Sokka's statement, then turns to face him with an arched eyebrow as she replies.

"What, like you're ready to go right now, naked guy?" She coins and I giggle.

"I can be ready in two minutes. Seriously." He lifts his hair to look at them and lets his arm drop lazily back into the water. "Whenever."

"So, you were showing me the octopus form." Aang says getting back to his training.

"Right. Let me see your stance." She watch's him curiously before she moves to him. She wraps her arms around his and draws his hands in close. "Your arms are too far apart. See, if you move them closer together you protect your center. You got it?"

"Oh... yeah. Thanks." Aang says blushing madly and I glare. I kick off my hands landing on my bare feet and cross my arms.

Katara drops her hold on him and walks back to her former position

Katara drops her hold on him and walks back to her former position. She turns around to face him once again in a bending stance.

"Okay, let's see what you got."

Aang breaths deeply raising his hands as he raises some water from the river. With a smooth motion he causes the blob to sprout about a dozen, wide tentacles. Katara then begins to rapid fire icicles at him. The first one is grabbed and deflected in mid air by one of Aang's water tentacles. After several more are deflected, Katara legs wide apart, is raising, freezing and shooting ice projectiles at Aang, who dodges and then uses one of his water tentacles to lash at Katara. She is slightly surprised as Aang's water tentacle grabs her leg and yanks tight. Then she straightens, places her hands on her hips and smiles as she addresses the Avatar.