Kyoshi Island

A/N: Edited

"You have no idea where you're going do you?" Sokka asks looking at the map then to Aang

"Well...I know it's near water." Aang responds sheepishly.

"I guess we're getting close then." Sokka retorts sarcastically as the ocean zips passed us.

"Why are we stopping at this place anyways." I ask laying on my back. My mind is still filled with thoughts from my vision at the air temple.

"Yeah, we just made a pit stop yesterday. Shouldn't we get a little more flying done before we camp out." Sokka complains.

"There it is!" Aang cheers towards a large island, directing Appa to land on the beach.

"He's right at this rate we won't get to the North Pole until spring." Katara adds and I jump from the saddle to the sand.

'"But Appa is tired already. Aren't you boy?" Aang asks Appa nudging him and Appa grunts lightly, "I said aren't you boy?" Aang asks again and Appa gives a huge yawn.

"Yeah that was real convincing but I'm not going to argue with a ten ton flying monster." I grin and Aang winks at me.

"Look!!" Aang exclaims as a gigantic fish jumps out of the water, "Elephant Koy! And I'm gonna ride one! Neva you have to join me"

He starts pulling off his cape, shirt, shoes, and pants and stand in his shorts grinning from ear to ear. I sigh pulling my cloak off and slip out of my baggy pants remaining in my tight undershirt and shorts. Aang's cheeks go pink before he turns and jumps into the water, I shake my hands out before following after him, squealing as the cold water touches my skin. I swim out after him just as a large fish rises from below me my legs hooking on either side, my heels pressed tightly against the scales. Aang whoops as he rides beside me, the fish diving in and out of the water.

My arms ache but my veins are bursting with adrenaline

My arms ache but my veins are bursting with adrenaline. When I break surface I shake the water out of my eyes looking for Aang only to see him flying through the air, no longer on his fish and to hear my siblings frightened cries. A huge dorsal fin of an unknown creature rises out of the water behind him and my face pales, suddenly the fish kicks out from beneath me and I fall into the water. I rise to the top and float when a something massive bursts from the water, the shadow of a serpent-like beast,