Zuko's Arrival

A/N: Edited :3

Appa is still in his armor as we walk slowly through a rocky and barren land with the sun blazing above our heads. Toph with her head down, is trudging along with Haru and Sokka is walking behind her. Aang is walking tiredly with Momo resting on his head with a similar expression. Teo wheeling his wheelchair with The Duke following behind him. Both of them are hanging their heads down dejectedly. I walk beside Katara my head held low, Nimu in my arms.

"This is humiliating." She says suddenly.

"Do you mean getting thoroughly spanked by the Fire Nation, or having to walk all the way to the Western Air Temple?" Sokka asks.

"Both." I tell him.

"Sorry guys, but Appa gets tired carrying all these people." Aang says.

"I wonder how the rest of the troops are." Teo asks and I think about Dad.

"They're probably on their way to a prison. Seems like my dad just got out, now he's going back in."

"I miss Pipsqueak." The Duke mumbles.

"I miss not having blisters on my feet." Sokka shoots back.

"Hey, we're here. I can feel it." Toph exclaims excitedly.

We're near the edge of a cliff with a vast empty space filled with white mist in between the cliff we're standing on and the next.

"Uh, I think your feet need their eyes checked." I mumble.

"No, she's right, we are here." Aang smiles.

"Wow, it's amazing." Toph mumbles.

We fly down passed the cliff and find a multi-tiered structure of an upside down pagoda

We fly down passed the cliff and find a multi-tiered structure of an upside down pagoda. In the distance I can see more upside down pagodas of the Western Air Temple with a couple of statues seemingly fixed into the cliffs.

 In the distance I can see more upside down pagodas of the Western Air Temple with a couple of statues seemingly fixed into the cliffs

"Wow." I say leaning on Aang who smiles at me.

We land near an hour glass shaped fountain and begin unloading our gear. Teo and The Duke looking up in wonder.