Destinies Realized (Aang X)

A/N: (Aang X Chapter)

We cross the ocean together with the eel swimming and Nimu using spirit energy to sprint across it's surface, its paws glowing with energy made the oceans glow an ominous blue. As the comet lit up the sky into a brilliant sunset of blushing brillant reds and oranges.

"It's weird to say. But the comet actually looks beautiful." Suki muttered.

"Too bad the Fire Lord would use it to destroyed the world." Toph muttered as we approached land. We raced up the cliff side and peered at the massive amount of airships.

"We're too late! The fleet army would taking off!" Sokka said in horror.

" And we would taking off too Where is the closest of the airship?" Toph announced.

"It's right-" Before he could responded she grabbed us and launched us into the sky. We landed on the bridge with Sokka and Suki catching a falling Toph.

"Here we go." I murmur and we head off into the ship.

________________________________

Toph knocks on the door before encasing herself into the metal like a suit taking on the fire blasts from the Captain's attacks.

She knocks one to the side with the metal from the top of the room and I roll in and counterattack the blast with a palm of energy, sliding on my side and entwining my legs with his. Once I knock him to the ground I flip up and Toph encases him into a metal cacoon. Sokka and Suki enter with grins.

"That's how its done!" Toph high-fives me.

"Good work Toph. It's time to take control of this ship. Take the wheel." Sokka cheers.

"That's a good idea. Let the blind girl steal the giant airship!" Toph mutters sarcastically jumping from her metal armor.

"I was talking to Sukki."

"That makes a lot more sense."

"What we gonna do to rescue the crew?" I ask. 

"Take as close as to the water. I've got an idea." He says grabbing the mic and clearing his throat. "Attention crew. This is your captain speaking. Everyone please report to the bin bay immediately! For hot cakes and sweet cream! We have a special birthday to celebrate!"

____________________________

Sokka peers threw his eyesglass at the first airship, the one carrying the firelord.

"We're never going to catch up to him in time." He says in horror and I gap as I see the sky brighten with the coming of the comet.

"No." I whisper horrified when something familiar tugs from that direction. I look over in shock, my heart beat rising. The familiar warmth spreading through me. Could it be-

Before I could concentrate a huge wave of fire extends from the ship, like a tsunami wave raining from the sky, engulfing the ground in flames. It was horrible violent to witness and just as it approached the shoreline large rocks flew from the shore taking out the motors of the ship, ceasing the fire onslaught and leading to the slow descent of the massive ship. A blast of fire extended from the opposite direction and hit the falling ship. It was Aang, my Aang.

"What just happened?" Suki gapped.

"It's Aang." I say at the same time Sokka cheers from peeking threw his eyeglass.

"He's back!" Sokka cheers. I can see their fight begin, the attacks on the shore. "GO Aang! Airbending slice!"

"Shouldn't we be helping him?"