Destinies Realized

A/N: Finale Edited :3

Enjoy.

"Sorry, but you're not gonna become Fire Lord today. I am." Zuko states.

"You're hilarious." She says glaring from beneath her hair which is a manic mess.

"And you're going down." I say.

"You want to be Fire Lord? Fine. Let's settle this. Just you and me, brother. The showdown that was always meant to be. Agni Kai!" She says loudly and my face pales.

"You're on." He says and I face him surprised. Azula's lips form into a sly smile

"What are you doing? She's playing you. She knows she can't take us both, so she's trying to separate us." I whisper.

"I know. But I can take her this time."

"But even you admitted to your uncle that you would need help facing Azula." I say shaking my head afraid for him.

"There's something off about her; I can't explain it but she's slipping. And this way, no one else has to get hurt." He says tossing me a quick confident smile.

"Listen to my brother little girl." She calls to me and I glare.

I head to the side while Zuko kneels on one end, to Azula kneels on the other end of the courtyard. Zuko stands up and turns around; and Azula does the same.

"I'm sorry it has to end this way, brother

"I'm sorry it has to end this way, brother." She says sarcastically.

"No you're not." Zuko murmurs back falling into his stance.

Azula smiles and assumes an awkward fighting stance. She spins and sends a sudden blast of blue fire toward Zuko. Zuko brings his hands up and jumps forward, bringing his arms down in front of him. He bends a flame in each hand and they emerge. He sends the fire toward Azula. A wall of fire, blue colliding with red, takes form.

As the wall begins to die, Azula leaps up on a jet of fire and kicks her legs forward, sending a wave of fire from her feet during each of her three spinning kicks