Meet Casey Jones

I slam the door open.

They only paid me 20 bucks! I play for an hour and they promise to pay me 50 but no because I did bad! I sing perfectly and practice a lot! I deserve my cut! How dare they cheat me on my money?! I sigh and a little girl came out. "Moonlight!"She said. "Hey there, champ!"I said. 

"You were wonderful out there!"She said as she hug my leg. "Really?"I said as I bend down. "Yep! Thank you for singing my favorite song for me!"She said. She opens her purse and took out a lot of bills. She hands it to me. "Whoa girl...is that all for me?"I said. 

"Yep! I heard what my dad did to you to his friend. I beg him for some money and he said take how much you need from his locker. I took how much I can take so I can give it to you" She said. I kiss her forehead. A small glow was there but fade away when I blink. 

"Thank you. I promise I will play another song for you and your friends after school?"I said. She claps her hands. "Great. Make sure you tell your mother about that"I said and she nod. "Bye, Moonlight!"She said. I wave goodbye.

I receive a text message and I check. It was my best friend, Casey Jones. I smile then press on my chocker. It changed my clothes into my vigilante suit. I touch the wolf pendant on my chest and a motorcycle came by itself. I went on it and went to pick Casey up for our patrol. 

The thugs grab the woman's purse

We appear at the other end of the alley, Casey bangs his hockey stick on a trash can lid to get their attention. "Purple Dragons! Come out and play!"I said as we slowly walk toward them. "It's that wacko with the hockey mask and the wolf girl! Let's get him!"Spiky said. 

I call him that because of his hair. They ran toward us. I made some sand appear and blew it softly, creating a yellow fog. We got in and Casey dodges a punch from the spiky-haired thug and knocks him down with the hockey stick. 

I sense someone behind me and I turn around, punching the guy. "Nice, Luna," he said. We look at a guy and he walks back. "No mercy, scum. I'm putting you punks outta business! Permanently!"Casey said. Oh no. He is getting out of control again.

I raise my hand to stop him but a turtle appears and grabs Casey's arm, pulling him back. I took off my wolf mask. Not just those simple small cute turtles you see on the internet. I mean a human-size turtle. "Hey!"Casey said as he struggle. 

"Easy there, cowboy. They're down! You stopped them! You did good! Take it easy"The turtle said. It talks too! He look back at me and our eyes met. I felt like time stop. I don't know what but I think I saw something in his eyes. A spark. 

Casey managed to break free as the turtle took a step forward. He shook his head and look away. "Aw man, they're getting away! Stay outta my business, freak!"Casey said then punches the turtle and goes after the thugs. I quickly ran to help the turtle up. 

"You can run, Purple Dragons, but you can't hide from Casey Jones and Luna!" he yells. "Are you okay?"I said. He growls then grabs the purse. "I am fine," He said. He walks to the woman. "Sorry about all this. Here's your purse, ma'am" he said as he offers her purse back.