Hunted

It was nice to share tea with friends.

Especially when you are friends with a croc and a giant rat. Splinter pours tea into the china cup that Leatherhead is holding. "I cannot tell you what welcome relief it is to be amongst friends. Master Splinter, your hospitality knows no bounds" Leatherhead said. 

"You are welcome to live here with us, Leatherhead, as long as you wish"Splinter said. Leo opens the shoji door and steps inside. He is holding a pair of bamboo bokken. "Leatherhead, can you help me practice my sparring?"Leo said.

"Hey, LH, can you help me out with this hydro-compressor I'm working on?"Donnie said. "Croc-man, wrestle re-match, no holds barred, "Raph said. "Big guy, the new issue of "Justice Forces versus Team Salarus" just came out. I'll let you read it" Mikey said.

I giggle as they blush. "As you can see, we all enjoy your company. Perhaps a little too much"Splinter said. Leatherhead sighs. As he turns, there is the sound of china shattering. "Huh?" he said as he looks down to see that he has broken his cup. 

"Master Splinter, oh, I'm sorry," he said. His tail flips and hits the teapot, which also breaks. "I--I didn't mean to, uh..." he said and Raph laughs. "Just like a giant croc in a china shop," he said. He nudges Leatherhead, whose eyes change to mere slits. He growls. Oh no.

"That is not funny. I did not mean to break it!"Leatherhead said. He shoves Raph back. Raph backs up as Leatherhead moves toward him. I step between them and made a barrier around us. "Whoa, Leatherhead, I was just joking," he said. 

"Everything is not a joke. I am not a joke! I am not a joke!" he said. He managed to break the barrier, sending Raph and me to the side. He smashes through the shoji door, roaring loudly in anger. "Uh, is it me, or did Leatherhead overreact just a little bit?"Donnie said. 

"Come on. We'd better see what we can do"Leo said. Leatherhead is seated on the ground in the living area, looking dejected as he tries to piece together the cup. "RaphaelUh, LH, I'm sorry, big guy. I didn't mean to—" Raph said.

"No, friend, I am sorry. My temper has become so much worse since the tortures I endured in Agent Bishop's laboratory"Leatherhead said. "It's okay. I understand"Raph said as he pats Leatherhead's shoulder. 

"You know, some guys think that I have a little problem keeping my cool"Raph said. "Yeah, you do, Raph. But man, Leatherhead was like a raging wolverine with a—"Mikey said, and Leo baps him on his head. 'Ow!" he said.

"I seem to have no control over it. Whatever Bishop did to me in his genetics laboratory, it is as though a part of me has separated from my mind. My animal side grows stronger. I am sorry" Leatherhead said. He fits the cup back together. I held it and made it look brand new.

"Amazing...You remind me so much of her" he said. "Would you like to meet her?"I said. Pele slowly came out of the shadow. He gasps as she walks toward him. "It's going to be okay, Leatherhead. We'll work through it. You'll see" She said and held his hand. 

"Everything is gonna be just fine," Donnie said. "Except for that teapot, "Mikey said. Donnie smacks him and Leo yanks on his mask's tail. "Ow! Ow! What?" he said and I sigh. "I will go fix it," I said, taking the teacup with me.
🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢
Back at the lair, Splinter watches a news broadcast.

I was watching the news with him. "And in a ceremony, today, the mayor of New York gave the key to the city to our newest hero. Entrepreneur and inventor Oroku Saki has pledged his time and unlimited funds to help rebuild our fair town with the help of the famous lawyer, Helen Aiwaza. With friends like Oroku Saki and Helen Aiwaza, New York will be back to her full glory in no time at all" The broadcaster said.