New Blood

At the Oroku mansion, there was a press conference.

Oroku Saki, alias The Shredder, and Ms. Aizawa addressed the guests from a podium. A large screen behind them displays scenes of New York City's destruction. "Mr. Mayor, members of the press, in recent weeks Ms. Aizawa and I have been called The Savior of the city. 

In all modesty, We are merely a man and a woman fortunate enough to possess the means to jumpstart the rebuilding of this great city. Our salvage and construction crews will lead the way in restoring New York to a shining palace" he said.

The guests make approving sounds and start clapping. One reporter steps forward. "Mr. Saki, do you have any comment on the allegations of your ties to an ancient criminal organization and your alleged connections to street gangs like the purple dragon?"The reporter said. 

Ms. Aizawa glanced at Karai. The audience gasps. Karai nods at her. The mayor joins them on the podium. "I'm sorry, but Mr. Saki-san and Ms. Aizawa are not taking questions at this time," the mayor said. He, Ms. Aizawa, and Shredder begin to leave. 

The reporter shoves a microphone at Shredder. "Mr. Saki, is it true that renegade scientist Baxter Stockman, is still on your payroll?"The reporter said. Karai moves up next to the reporter and uses her elbow to jab him hard in the chest.

The reporter grunts and falls to his knees, clutching his chest. Guests crowd around him. "Are you all right?"A man said. Karai shoves everyone away from the reporter. "Could you please move back? It appears this reporter has been overwhelmed by the excitement of this event" she said. She places a hand against the back of his neck and squeezes. There is a crackling sound and the reporter passes out.
🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢
It was night time and Alison and the turtle are running on the rooftops. 

"Gentlemen, the name of the game is ninjutsu stealth and heightened senses," Leo said. "Or as we like to call it...Hide and seek!"Raph said. Donnie is the last to land on a rooftop. When he looks around, his brothers and Alison have vanished. 

"So, I guess this means I'm 'it' "He said. He runs across a rooftop and leaps onto the air unit for another building. Discovering Mikey hiding behind the unit, he taps Mikey's chest with his bo-staff. "Huh? Aw!" he said as Donnie leaped away. "Hey!" he said. 

Donnie runs across the rooftop and jumps onto the ledge of a nearby building. Raph is hiding around the corner on that same ledge. Donnie taps Raph's chest with the bō. "Huh? No way, cheater" Raph said. "Ha-ha!"Donnie said. 

He jumps to another building where there is a water tower. He look down and saw Alison on the fire escape in the shadow. "You know you can't hide from me, princess," Donnie said. Alsion pop out of the shadow. "Come back here, you cheater!"She said and he run off. 

Looking up, he sees Leonardo clinging to its underside. He taps Leo's carapace. "Huh? Ah, come on" he said as he jumps down. "You're missing the point of the exercise, Donnie," Leo said. It is revealed that Donnie is wearing his night vision goggles. 

"What? My senses are heightened, with night vision goggles" Donnie said. The other two turtles and Alison join them. "What do you say we heighten your sense of pain?"Raph said. He lifts a fist as Donnie starts to back away, but Donnie's shell cell begins to ring. 

"Time out. Duty calls. Hello?"Donnie said. There is a high-pitched squeal. "Ugh, another wrong number. Somebody keeps trying to fax me or something" Donnie said. Alison shiver. "Yeah, yeah, now where were we?"Raph said. 

He starts for Donnie but is again interrupted as a helicopter flies overhead. "Huh?"He said. They look up to see several helicopters all heading in the same direction. "What the shell?"Mikey said. They run to the edge of the roof and look down into Central Park.