Prodigal Son

The episode begins in Alison's limo.

It is nighttime, and there is a full moon. "I miss you so much," Leo said as he hug Alison. She giggles. "We miss you in the lair!"Alison said. "Even you?"Leo said. "Even me" Alison said then kiss him. "We are here, "The driver said. They got out. 

Alison talks to the driver while Leo opens the sewer lid. She waves goodbye as Leo jump in. She jumps in, landing on Leo's arm. They laugh as they made their way back to the lair. "Wow, I've been gone so long I actually miss these old sewers. Huh?"Leo said. 

They spot the destroyed entrance to the lair. "Oh, no, the lair!"He said. Alison quickly ran as he strips off his coat and draws a before entering. "No! What happened here?" he said. "It wasn't like this when I left!"Alison said. 

He picks up a broken Shell cell, looks around, and continues on, finding that the lair has almost been completely destroyed. Poised on a ledge above, a Shrednaut's lights come on. It captures Leonardo's presence on its view screen and jumps down in front of him. 

Inside the Shrednaut opens fire, but Leo leaps to safety and pulls his second sword. "You dare come into my home and do this?"Leo said. He jumps at the control pod where the Technician sits and slices into it, causing the Shrednaut to tumble backward and power down.

Alison floated behind him. She burns the harness which holds the Technician in his seat. Leo spots the emblem on the Technician's shirt. "The Foot, "They said. Alison grabs the Technician by the shirt front and lifts him. 

"My family, where are they?"Leo said. Alison grips his shirt. "You'll get nothing from me, "The Foot Technician said. He presses a button and sparks begin to fly from the Shrednaut's body. Leo leaps away and the Technician flees the machine. 

Alison and Leo race out of the lair as the Shrednaut overloads and explodes. She grabs Leo as the explosion blew. She made a shield appear around them. When it stops, she drops her shield down. "We need some answers, "Leo said.
🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢
At the 2nd Time Avenue, a man is seated in a large van across the street from the shop and watches as Angel, carrying a box, enters the shop. 

"One to base. We have an activity at turtle site five" The first-foot ninja said. He turns to another ninja seated at a monitoring station in the back of the van. "Get a clear scan of that kid's face. See if we have a file on her" he said. "On it, "The second-foot ninja said. 

Angel glances around and then enters the shop. April is standing behind a counter. Spread out before her, are pictures of the turtles, along with a newspaper and the "Sewer Sweet Sewer" plaque that Karai delivered to her at the end of "Scion of Shredder".

"Yo, Miss. Miss, I got your pizza you ordered"April said. "Pizza? What? Angel?"April said. Angel winks at her. "Yeah, that's my name, don't wear it out. Now, you want this pie or not?"Angel said as she show April that there is a note inside. April takes the note and reads it, hearing Leonardo's voice as she does so.

"Lair is destroyed. Have you heard from the others?"

"I ordered a pizza, but this isn't it," April said. She starts writing. "This is the third time this month you guys have delivered the wrong pizza. I'm writing a note to your boss and I want you to take it to him. This is an outrage. An outrage!" she said.

"Whatever, lady"Angel said. She winks again and leaves the shop with the pizza box. There is another Foot ninja poised on a rooftop across from the shop who is also keeping watch. "Foot One to base. It's just a pizza delivery kid. She's clean"The first-foot ninja said. 

"Roger that, Foot One. Stay alert"The foot base said. Angel leaves the pizza box on the floor of a telephone booth. Leo drops a katana, attached to a rope, into the box and then pulls it up to the rooftop they are on. He takes April's note and reads, hearing April's voice as he does so.