The Journal (The 100 Chapter!)

Michelangelo is in the shrine room playing with the action figures for Dr. Maligus, Sliver Sentry, and Nobody.

"You're finished, Malignus. Curse you, Silver Sentry and Justice Force. Curse you all!"Mikey said. His brothers and Alison enter the room. "Playing with dollies while we're doing chores. Shoulda guessed" Raphael said. 

"They're not dollies, they're highly articulated action figures. Very collectible. All of our old stuff is"Mikey said. Leonardo and Donatello walk over to an open trunk. "Wow, Casey and April must have saved all this stuff after we left," Leo said. He takes an item from the trunk.

 "My first wooden practice sword," He said. Donnie takes an item from the trunk. "Aww, the first Shell Cell," Donnie said. "Yeah, kinda makes you miss the old lair, doesn't it?"Mikey said. "Yeah?"Raph said. Raph snatches the Silver Sentry action figure from Mikey's hand.

"Hey!" Mikey said. "Well, I say getting all misty about the past is just another way for Mikey to get out of work," Raph said. Alison walk behind him and took the action figure from Raph. "Come on. I am sure there's something you like to remember. I mean...remember how you save me from the purple dragon?"Alison said. 

"Yeah...And I remember when you fought that Bounty Hunter" he said then they kissed. Alison gave Mikey a signal. Mikey quietly tries to grab the action figure but Raph swings Alison away from him. "Nice try," He said as he look at Alison. She giggles. 

"Hey, give me back my super poseable, highly collectible action figures," Mikey said. Alison flew up as Mikey sweeps Raph's feet from under him. As Raph falls, he loses the action figure, which flies into the air. Raph hits a stand and an Utrom exoskeleton on top rocks forward. 

Mikey leaps and catches the action figure. "On your left, Leo!"Alison yell. Leo races over and catches the exoskeleton. "On your right, Don!"Leo yell. Donnie leaps and catches Casey's hockey mask, but in doing so, he slides across the floor and slams into a bookcase. 

A book falls from the shelf and bounces off Donnie's head before landing on the floor in front of him. "Whoa. Guys"Donnie said. The cover says "Journal" and has a group picture of Casey, April, Alison, and the turtles on the front. "It's the journal," Alison said.

"Journal? Casey and April's journal?"Raph said. "As in the journal, we're never, ever supposed to read?"Mikey said. Alison flew down and picked the journal up. "Because it contains entries about our entire lives, even the parts we haven't lived yet? Stuff that happens to us after we get back from 2105"Donnie said.

Mikey swipes the journal. "Me first!"Mikey said. He sits on the floor and his brothers gather around him as he opens the journal. Alison was looking over their shoulder. Suddenly bright lights hit them. "That would be most unwise, my children," Master Splinter said.

Mikey shoves the journal into Donnie's face. "Ow!" he said. Michelangelo"Yeah, Donny. For shame" Mikey said. "Reading the contents of that book would mean certain doom. My children, I know you are curious, but having knowledge of the future will only lead to catastrophe"Splinter said. 

There is a loud sound like thunder. "Must you do that?"Splinter said. He looks back at Serling, who cuts off the spotlights he's shining on the turtles and stops making the sounds. Cody accompanies him. 

"Apologies. I thought the moment demanded a little theatricality" Serling said. "Master Splinter's right, guys," Cody said. He takes the journal from Donnie. "Trust me, I've been dying to talk to you about what's in this book, but I know that if I told you about what happens to you, once you get back to your time your whole lives could be drekked"Cody said.

"But, Cody, scientists theorize that there may be more than one future, depending upon what choices each of us makes along the way, "Donnie said. "Precisely my point, Donatello. You will make choices based upon what you read in the journal. Choices that you would not otherwise make without learning the knowledge contained therein"Splinter said.