The Shredder Strike Back Part 2

"What...what did she just say? "April said.

"She said the shredder's back," Mikey said. "No way. We were all there. We all saw what happened that night on the roof" Raph said as he look outside. They all remember when they saw Shredder get crushed by the water tower and swept away.

"There's no way any human could have survived that, "Donnie said. "We're not dealing with any human. This is the Shredder" Raph said. He saw something shiny but small on Alison's arm. He pluck it out but then he heard a soft hiss. He look back at Alison who bit her lip but slowly relax.

"If you read comic books you'd know the bad guy always comes back. Always" Mikey said. "We need to get Leo and Alison out of here," April said. "She is right. We must leave now" Splinter said as Raph stood up, holding Alison in his arm. Mikey looks out the window.

"Guys...we got company," Mikey said. They look outside, seeing the Foot ninja. "What's the plan? Leo's always the one with a plan so what are we gonna do? Without Leo to come up with a plan" Mikey said. "No time for a plan," Raph said as he place Alison on the sofa.

"Why not?"Mikey said then they broke in. They gasp as they walk back. Mikey ran and push the sofa toward them. Donnie quickly ran and grab Alison. More enter in the kitchen. "Master splinter, grab Leo and Alison. We'll cover you" Donnie said and attack the ninja.

While they were fighting, April and Splinter carry Leo behind the sofa. A shadow moves toward Alison and slowly floats her next to Leo. They were found then Splinter knock a ninja out. "Help April get your brother and Alison down the stairs and out to the antique shop," Splinter said.

He took out a few ninjas. "Leo?"Mikey said. "My swords...where are my swords?" he said. "Take it, easy bro, we're getting you out of here," Mikey said. He check with his brother got their hand full. Splinter look back but then noticed the Shadow going toward Alison.

The shadow looks at him and they nod. A ninja creeps behind him but he punches him. Two more enter and are about to shoot an arrow. Splinter caught it. He broke it in half. "Enough. Raphael, Donatello, cover the rear. Michelangelo, I told you to help April get Leonardo and Alison downstairs" Splinter said.

"Leo, lean on me, "April said. "April...leave me...get away if you can...this is our fight, not yours," Leo said. "Not my fight? Look, Leo, we're all family now I could never run out on you," April said. She grunted. "Let's go," She said and open the door. 

They gasp when they the Foot ninja behind the door. Someone ran and kick the door shut. A girl with long silver hair and glowing yellow eyes  "Who?"April said. The girl glare at them. "Alison?"Leo said. She nod. "How?"April said then Alison open the door. 

The ninja ran in and she punch one of them, making them fall. "How? You are..."Leo said but Alison place a hand on his shoulder. Mikey went to check and knock some ninja off the stairs. "Ladies and gentlemen, turtles and rats, run do not walk to the nearest exit," Mikey said. 

Alison watches their back as Leo and April go out first. "Raph, this bus is leaving," Donnie said. Alison walk toward them and made a barrier. The Foot ninja hit it. "Alison?"Raph whisper. She looks at Donnie. He ran but Raph stay. "Alison?" he whispers.

"Don't be mad at Alison...She hopes you will understand this. I won't erase your memories about this. She trusts you a lot for reason I don't understand. Only your brother and April but please let Alison tell you at her own time.

She cares about you. Accept her for her. Can you keep that promise...for her?"Alison said in a different voice. He nod and Alison walk back. "Be alert. The shop is our only exit and they know it"Splinter said. Mikey squits his eyes to see.