The Ancient one

The episode begins inside the turtle lair, as Leonardo and Splinter spar.

"I already told you, I'm fine," Leo said. "You are sure?"Splinter said. Michelangelo lowers his comic book and grimaces. "Nothing's the matter, Sensei. Why do you keep asking me that?"Leo said. "So much anger. The unopened bottle will burst when its internal pressure becomes too much to bear"Splinter said. 

Donatello spots Raphael at the weight bench. "For months now you have been brooding, surly, and stubborn," he said. Donatello appears worried. Alison was reading a book. "Yeah, right, "Leo said. Donnie and Raphael glance at one another. 

Splinter and Leo are sparring with swords. "You have not been yourself. You must release what festers within you. Your family will help you, Leonardo. It is important that we be open with one another"Splinter said. Alison quickly sat up and shiver. 

She decided to watch them. Leo attacks and manages to disarm Splinter. He then angrily confronts his father. "Open? Okay, this lesson stinks. I mastered this years ago. Years ago!"Leo said. Splinter stares at him and then retrieves the sword. 

"It is not the student's place to say when a lesson is learned," Splinter said and attacked. "The student's place is to listen and learn," he said. The sparring grows fierce and the other turtles gather to watch. "Something tells me the cork's about to pop on that unopened bottle," Mikey said.

"That hot head," Raph said. The three of them look at him. "I hate it when Leo reminds me of me," he said. "I've already mastered this lesson! Yah!"Leo said. He shoves Splinter. "And yesterday's lesson! Yah!" he said as he attacked. 

"And the lesson before that! When are you going to teach me" he said and disarms Splinter. "Something I don't already know?" Leo said. He ran toward Splinter and Alison appear between them. She screams as he slices her stomach. 

The other turtles run to Alison as she drops to her knee and held her stomach. "Alison!"They yell. "Are you okay, my child?"Splinter said. "A bit..."Alison said then hiss. She look down and saw blood. She slowly fell back and Raph caught her. Leo drops his sword. 

"Are you sure you are okay? Cause you don't look okay" Mikey said. "Yeah..."Alison groan. "Leo, what the shell is your problem?"Raph said as he held Alison close. Leo shoves past Donnie. "Alison! Alison, I'm so sorry. I-I didn't mean to hurt you. I just... I just lost control" Leo said. 

He hangs his head. She smiles and tilts his head up. "I am going...to be fine," Alison said then they lead her to Donnie's lab. Leo went to follow him but Raph put a hand up. "No...You stay here. You have done enough" He said then ran to the lab. Leo looks down.
🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢
Later, Master Splinter kneels in his room, which is candlelit. 

Alison was there, drinking tea. She has bandages around her waist. Leo stands in the doorway. "Sit down, my son"Splinter said. Leo enters, slides the door shut, and kneels before his father. "Master, I-I don't know what to say, "Leo said. 

"Say nothing, listen. We were all badly wounded in our final confrontation with the Shredder. Your brothers, Alison, and I have healed, but you have not. I have meditated long and hard on this matter, and now realize that you are correct. It is time for you to move on. It is time for you to study with a new sensei" Splinter said. 

"But-but, Master, I don't want a new sensei. I'm happy here with you" Leo said. The other turtles are listening at the door. "I know there's so much more that you can teach me," he said. "No, my son. It is as it must be"Splinter said. 

They stand and Splinter goes to the shelves on his back wall. "Now, there is but one master in all the world that I would entrust my son's well-being. He is wise, honorable, and highly skilled. He is called the Ancient One" Splinter said. He looks at a picture of Hamato Yoshi.