Across the Universe

Inside the lair. Raphael and Casey Jones are working on their motorcycles, tweaking them for racing performance.

"There. That oughta lighten the load" Raph said. "That's a die cast aluminum frame! It's already light" Casey said. "Well, now it's eighteen ounces lighter, giving this shell cycle a definite edge," Raph said. Casey snags the power screwdriver from him.

"After I tweak the throttle response on this baby, you'll be spitting its dust for a week, "Casey said. Raph grabs the screwdriver from him. "Not after I tighten the shift linkage," He said. Casey snatches the screwdriver out of his hand.

"Not after I modify the compression ratio by three percent," Casey said. They glare at each other and go back to work on their motorcycles. "Hmm, compression ratio. Good idea" Raph whispered. "So tell me...Are you interested in my sister?"Casey said. 

Raph drops his wrench. "W-what?"He said as he look at Casey. "Yeah, if you are interested in Alison. You guys are really close to each other. I mean as her big brother, I have a duty to protect her from any harm" Casey said, fixing his bike.

"Protect her? Alison can handle herself with her magic. Alison is amazing and all but...I don't think she will be into me. She is caring, adorable, and always makes me smile but she...deserve better" Raph said. There is a rumbling sound and the lair begins to shake. 

Debris falls from the ceiling. "What the shell?"Raph said. A brilliant light flashes from the main part of the lair. The motorcycles fall over. "Casey, stay here!"Raph said. Waves form in the tidal pool and then strange green energy pushes its way up from the water. 

"Master Splinter, what's going on?"Leo said. "We've seen that kind of energy before...And it is not Alison" Donnie said. From the green, glowing circle, a figure falls and unfurls its wings. "Drako, "Splinter said.

"And the Daimyo's son. This is what we told you about, Master Splinter, they merged somehow, combined together" Leo said. "All into one ugly package!"Raph said. "We told you we would return! We told you we would have our revenge!"Ultimate Draco said.

"Revenge this, wack bag!"Raph said. He leaps at the intruder. The Ultimate Drako freezes him in mid-air and then grabs Raph with his tail before flinging him against a support post. Alison ran toward him and healed him slowly.

"As if you could simply fight us! We control time and space with Simultaneous's Time Scepter! We are unbeatable!"Ultimate Drako said. "Someone, quick, grab the – Aah!"Donnie said. All of them leap for the Ultimate Drako. He quickly freezes all six of them.

"Now we will have our vengeance!"Ultimate Drako said. "Leonardo! Destroy him first!"The ultimate ninja said. "No! We agreed, the rat first, then the Daimyo, your father"Drako said. "Then Leonardo!"Ultimate Ninja said and Alison groaned.

"For a villain, you guys are really bad at planning," Alison said. "They will all pay, all of them!"Drako said. "Yes, all of them will learn the meaning of suffering beyond time and space!"Ultimate Drako said.

The Ultimate Drako waves the Time Scepter and there was a bright flash. Raph hits the ground hard and slides forward on his plastron and chin. He opens his eyes and then rises to look around. The landscape is barren, with jutting, rocky spikes all around him.

"Oh, where the shell am I? Master Splinter! Leo! Wait a minute. Where's that Drako ninja freak? He had the Time Scepter and... And where'd that bozo send me?"Raph said then he heard a groan. He look and saw it was Alison. "Where...where am I?"Alison said. 

"Alison!"Raph said then hug her. "At least I am not alone," She said as she hug him. They hear the sound of a motorcycle. "Huh?"They said. He turns to see a cloud of dust atop a nearby cliff. "What the...?"He said.