Hun on the Run

It was night time and there was a lone, shadowy figure leaps from a bridge onto the top of a building, then creeping over to an air duct. 

The figure, Karai, removes the vent cover to reveal laser security beams blocking access. She drops a device between the beams and it clears the way for her to enter. Karai proceeds to crawl across air ducts until she is above a group of armed men standing guard in front of a huge, metal door. 

Pulling a disc from her vest, she throws it onto the floor in front of the men and there is an instant eruption of gas. The men cough and then all collapse. Karai drops to the ground and approaches the door. 

She places another disc-shaped device on the door, and the device disengages the lock. Karai pulls the door open and enters a cylindrically shaped vault. The only object inside sits atop a pedestal high above the ground, to which a number of security features are attached. 

Karai climbs the stairs up to the pedestal. Using a small laser on her ring, Karai cuts through the glass globe which protects an object which resembles a computer chip. Smiling, Karai reaches for the object, when suddenly a metal shield slides over the chip and alarms sound.

"Alert! Level one security breach detected. Commencing lockdown procedure immediately"The computer said. Karai turns and runs, leaping through the doorway just before spiked steel shafts snap shut. She reaches the outer room and freezes at the sound of weapons being cocked. 

Karai looks up to see Agent John Bishop and a bevy of armed guards. "Interesting trap, "Karai said. "Actually..." he said as two round metal coils rise up, one at her feet, the other lifting above her head. A force field forms between them. "This is the trap," he said.

Karai attempts to cut the force field with her katana, but the tip of the sword is sliced off. "Yet another piece of advanced technology salvaged from our alien visitors. Cuts through anything" Bishop said. He presses the sword tip against the force field and it's disintegrated. 

"Makes your katana look like a butter knife," he said. Bishop presses a button on a control panel and the huge monitor before he comes to life with an image of Oroku Saki (the Shredder) seated at his desk in his throne room.

"What is this? Whoever you are, this is a secure channel"The shredder said. "Mr. Oroku Saki, my name is Bishop, and I believe you know my guest, "Bishop said. "Karai!"Shredder said. "In exchange for the life of your operative here, I want all the alien technology you've been collecting...Oh and add the information of other alien life form from Ms. Aizawa"Bishop said.

"I have no idea what you're—"Shredder said. "Please, knowledge is my business, Mr. Saki, and I know all about you and Ms. Aizawa. Let also not forget about Miss Alison. Lovely young girl...I would say pretty but we know she is far from that"he said.

Shredder glare at him. "Believe me, Mr. Bishop, you know nothing about me"Shredder said. "I know that you are a crime lord of some ancient Japanese tradition. I know that you've been using your vast ill-gained fortune to finance restoration operations in New York City as a cover to obtain dangerous alien technology. 

I know that you have send this lovely warrior princess-- your adopted daughter, correct? –to steal an alien microchip from the United States government. Plus how you yearn to gain the princess's power but she is fiesty.

And I know that if you do not turn over your entire stockpile of alien hardware to me within the next forty-five minutes, your feisty family member here is going to be neatly sliced into a supersized pile of julienne fries. Forty-four minutes and counting"Bishop said. The monitor goes dark and Shredder glares at it.
🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢
In the furnaces, far below the headquarters, Hun and Baxter Stockman shovel coal into a gigantic furnace.