Secrets Origins part 2

"My son, can you hear me? Michelangelo"Splinter said.

"Steady guys. This is about to get ugly" Leo said. A few ninjas came toward me but I managed to knock them out. Wow...I fought with a dress on! "This shouldn't be happening. This is supposed to be virtual reality. They're not supposed to be able to see us let alone attack us" Donnie said.

He defends himself. I threw a ninja then my back bumped into someone. It was Pele. "Whoa! You are a really good fighter" She said. "Um yeah, "I said as I dodge another attack. I try to shoot a fireball but nothing. Did my magic disappear too? 

"Guys time to disappear. Raph, get Mikey and head for the bamboo"Leo said. Raph looks at me. I nod and he ran off with Mikey. "Don, Alison, you're with me," Leo said. I smile then Pele held my arm. "Come on. Let's go and show these boys who are boss" She said. 

I smile then we kick a few ninjas. "My sons...Catch"Splinter said. I saw he gave them some bamboo sticks. "Alison. You must leave before he finds you" Splinter said. "He?"Pele said. "Let's say I also got guy problem," I said. A ninja ran toward me. I grab his hand and spin us around. 

I let him go then kicked him down. We heard a noise. "Oh here comes the shredder's great-great-grandpappy, "Leo said then some ninjas came. They shot some arrows. We dodge them. "These guys may not be real but they mean business," Donnie said. 

"Let's go," Leo said. He grabs me while Donnie grabs Pele. They jump into a tree. Leo places a finger on his lip. We nod as if we understand him. "Send some men to watch the road through the forest. They won't get far. You others, come with me. I have important business in the village"Shredder said then left. 

"Don, go find the others and take the woman with you. Make sure they're okay. I'm gonna follow Mr. personality for a bit"Leo said then I pull on his mask tail. "Not without me, "I said. "We'll catch up," Leo said then we jump down.
🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢
We finally caught up to him.

I cling to Leo as we hide in a tree. "Swordsmith is it finished?"Shredder said. A man brought up a wrapped gift. "I made the blade just as you requested. The metal is amazing. I have never seen its like before" The swordsmith said. It was a blade. 

"Nor will you ever again. Let us just say the metal fell from the heavens"Shredder said as he took out a familiar handle. He put them together. "Just as the ninja said to have descended from goblins. Behold the goblin sword. The sword of tengu" He said.

What?! That is how the sword of Tengu was made? He raises the sword. "And now for your payment," He said and aim it at the swordsmith. It sends them flying to a wall. "The sword is perfect. With it, my enemies will not be able to hide. I will find them and destroy them"Shredder said and laugh.
🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢
We went back to the other. 

"How's Mikey?"Leo said. Pele was using a wet towel and place it on Mikey's forehead. "We must be careful. Michelangelo is not well and I fear that in this dream world if we believe we have died then we will truly die"Splinter said. "Dreamworld?"Pele said. 

"Being careful won't be easy. That guy that looks like the shredder..."Leo said. "He just invented the sword of tengu," I said. We all went quiet. "Is that bad?"Pele said. "This is not good," Splinter said as we look down.
🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢
We heard Mikey groan.

"Master splinter...is it time to eat?"Mikey said then close his eyes. I sigh then we heard a scream. "Oh, you guys hear that?"Donnie said. "A fight in the forest"Splinter said. "Over the hill to the north," Leo said. "Go investigate. I will stay and look after your brother"Splinter said.