Return To The Underground

I type on the computer.

This data is really strange. Raph call me to see if I could be of any service to help Donnie. I told him I could once I was done with my classes. I rush to their lair and ask Donnie if he need help. He accept it so quickly that the next thing you know, I was reading some data about the crystal.

Pele decided to find the energy in the crystal...Yeah, I didn't get it either. I watch but then some paper flew to me. "Hey, you guys. Can't you just leave me alone?! I'm sick of all these interruptions. I can't work like this!"Donnie yell. 

He grab the disk and threw it back at them, angrily. I pick up the paper and look at him. This is something you don't see every day. "Whoa, ease up Donnie. You okay ?"Leo said as he pick up the disk. "I know you ain't slept in days bro," Raph said. 

"Maybe you're...I don't know working too much" Mikey said. I look at Raph and Mikey. I told Raph that I told Mikey about my magic. He was confused about why Mikey of all people but he decided to let it go. I spell the letter M and then point at Donnie. It is code for magic. 

Raph shrug then Mikey gave the thumb up. Donnie pick up the crystal and went to the computer. "I'm-" Donnie said but I did a fake cough. "I mean we have to try to find a cure for our friends trapped in the underground city," Donnie said. "That creepy place?"Mikey said. 

"Well, how do you think they feel they're like prisoners down there?"Donnie said. "Man remembers that spooky soul survivor guy," I said. I place a hand on his shoulder. I felt Pele's hand on mine. "I wish I could forget to remember what he said, "Leo said.

"I remember we had to put that wack bag on ice," Raph said. "And when our friends strayed too far from the city's crystal moon, they turned right back into monsters..."Donnie said. "Alison, you went back. How are they?"Raph said.

"That was a few weeks ago. They are still sad" I said. "We made them a promise remember? I promise to find a cure and I know the cure has something to do with these crystals. I just don't know what"He said as he look at the crystal.

"Hey," Raph said but Leo put a hand on Raph's arm. "Let him go, Raph. Don's got that 'no matter what it takes' look. We better just leave him alone...plus he has Alison"Leo said. He nods at me and I smile softly. 
🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢
I yawn.

Man, how long have we been working on this crystal? I look at Donnie. "I still don't have a clue what these things are made of...how much less how they work, "Donnie said. "How about you drink some tea? It might help"I said. "Thanks, Alison," he said as he grab a cup. 

He took a sip. "Huh? This taste...good" he said. "Thanks, "I said. He slowly went to sleep. I grab his cup. At least he is taking a break? I groan when I felt a sharp headache. Why...why do I feel so tired? I slowly close my eyes.
🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢
"Alison," said a voice.

Who is calling my name? "Alison...Listen" said the voice. I look and saw this woman with long dark blue hair. She opens her eyes and reveals dark brown eyes. "Who...who are you? Have I seen you before" I said. "You need to learn to harness your power," She said.

"But I...I thought I managed to control it?"I said. "No. You need to harness your own magic. Your inner magic" she said then poke my chest. "What do you mean by my inner magic?"I said. "That is you to find out, young princess," she said. I reach toward her but she disappears.
🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢
I gasp as I sat up.

What was that? I noticed his brother enter Donnie's lab. "This better be good, Donnie. A turtle needs beauty sleep you know" Mikey said as I got up. "I've been doing some testing. The crystals react to sound high-frequency sonic disruption to be precise that will cause the crystals to break down into their purest simplest form" he said and show us.