The Entity Below

"It's really quite simple to understand. The longitudinal span of the other eight planets, the Moon, and the Sun collimate within a geocentric sector of fourteen degrees to form a grand planetary alignment with Earth" Donnie said. 

The scene shifts to a grapefruit sitting on a table. 

"Say this grapefruit is the sun, right?"Donnie said. Behind the grapefruit is a line of donuts. "And the Earth is the third donut from the--"Donnie said. There is nothing but crumbs in the third spot.] Hey, what happened to Earth?"Donnie said.

There is a chomping sound coming from Michelangelo, whose mouth is full. "What?"He said and Raph hit him. "Shell for brains," Raph said. "But, Don, none of this should have an effect on the Earth, right?"Leo said. 

"Yeah. Astronomically speaking, the planets are just too far apart to exhibit any additional gravitational pull" Donnie said. The ground starts to shake and there is a rumbling noise. "Whoa!" they said. "And that was just a random earthquake, right?"Mikey said. 

It shakes again, throwing the turtles to the floor. "Right?" he said. "Maybe there's something in the news about it," Leo said. Someone yawned and they saw Alison. "What did I miss?"She said. "We are going to find out," Raph said. Leo glared at them.

He grabs the remote and turns on the television. Channel 4 Breaking News has an image of a seismograph. "A live feed from the university's seismograph rating it at 7.8 on the Richter Scale, "A male reporter said. Another screen displays a target of the epicenter. 

"Closest estimates put the epicenter a thousand miles south of Greenland," he said. Still, another TV has images of the sea level. "Scientists believe that with the current shifting of tectonic plates, we may be witnessing the birth of a new island or even a subcontinent," he said.

The reporter appears, standing in a flooded street. "With the displacement of water so massive, it's dangerously raising the sea level. Unstable temperatures have prompted violent thunderstorms, due to reach the eastern seaboard within the hour" he said.

Alison walks toward the T.V. "It doesn't make any sense. There must be something else at work here" She said. The ground shakes again. "I told you we should have listened to that guy carrying the "end is near" sign," Mikey said. 

"...including power outages—"The male reporter said. Suddenly the power goes out and Alison glows up. "No way...We got our own nightlight!"Mikey said. Alison glared at him and Mikey quickly hid behind Leo. "Oh, great"Raph said. 

"Think the whole city is out?"Leo said. Something else starts glowing nearby. "Huh? Hey guys, check it out" Donnie said. He leads the way to his lab area. The crystal sitting on his desk is glowing. "Impossible. This crystal was completely burnt out" Donnie said.

"It's not now," Alison said as she poke it. "It seems to be supercharged," Donnie said. "How?"Raph said. "I don't know. It might have something to do with the alignment, or..."Donnie said. They turn at the sound of chomping and see Mikey eating another donut.

"What? It's Pluto. Who cares about Pluto?"Mikey said. "Or it might have something to do with the Crystal Moon and the underground city," Donnie said. The ground shakes hard. "We'd better check it out, "Donnie and Leo said.
🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢
They went to the garage. 

The lights come on to display the turtle tunneler. "And remember, Donny, you promised I could drive," Mikey said. "All right. Just try not to grind the gears" Donnie said. Mikey starts the engine and pulls out of the garage, the gears grinding. 

His brothers turn around to snarl at him. "Sorry," Mikey said. "Okay, I'd suggest everyone strap in. We've dug out these tunnels already, remember?"Donnie said. The Tunneler turns from the sewers into a previously drilled opening in the wall.