Samurai Tourist

The episode begins inside the turtle's lair. 

Leonardo stands in the practice area. Before him, suspended from rafters, are candle fixtures containing lit candles. They swing back and forth. Leonardo is blindfolded and draws his katanas. He leaps and begins slicing, catching ropes on his sword and slicing them. 

In the living area, his brothers and Casey watch him practice. Casey munches on a bag of chips. "I'm telling you, Leo's going mental," Raph said. "I don't see what the big deal is. You guys are always training. So Leo's training more. So what?"Casey said. 

"I'd be training too, but you know, it's new comic book day," Mikey said. The others turn to look at him. "What?" he said. "Raph's right, Casey. Leo's gotten really intense. Ever since our final showdown with the Shredder, he just seems so... angry" Donnie said.

"I'm just saying, someone's gotta do something or I'm gonna have to give Leo some therapy. Butt-kicking therapy" Raph said. "Aw, I think maybe Raph's just jealous. Leo's stealing your thunder"Casey said. They saw Alison walk toward Leo with a bowl of fruits.

He smiles at her as she presents him with a strawberry. He took a bite and ask her if she can feed him more. She told if he took a break. He nods and follows her. "And maybe your girl" Casey whispered. "Maybe you need your butt kicked too, bonehead," Raph said. 

"I think all of you should just lay off the poor guy. I mean it can't be fun always being the responsible one, and we're the ones who really benefit. Raph's free not to think 'cause Leo does all the thinking for him. Don's free to dream, and I'm free to take it easy, all 'cause Leonardo is busy being responsible enough for all of us" Mikey said.

"Hyah!"Leo said. He throws his sword and startles everyone. "Ah! My-- my bag!"Raph said. The katana has caught three burning candles on the blade and the sword is buried in the punching bag. "That is it! You've had it, psycho boy!"Raph said. 

He starts to go after Leo, but Mikey and Casey grab him. Alison was talking to Leo. "You hear me?"Raph said. He let out a silent gasp when he saw Alison getting closer to Leo. He struggles to get free, growling as he fights. 

Splinter, who has been seated at the entrance to his room watching everything, stands up. "Raphael, enough! Calm yourself and listen"Splinter said. Leo retrieves his sword. "We are about to receive guests," Splinter said. 

A glimmering portal rises from the tide pool and Usagi steps out onto the bridge. "My friends, "Usagi said. He bows. "Usagi!"Mikey said. He and Donatello rush down to meet their guest. Catherine appear and she smile when she saw Alison. "Hello, Princess Alison!"She said.

"Catherine! How you been, girl?"Alison said as she ran toward her. "I hope you don't mind but I brought a friend," She said. Another kitsune appear with a fan covering the lower part of her face. Leo smiles and sheathes his katana. "Welcome friend," Splinter said. 

"Usagi," Leo said. Gennosuke steps from the portal as well. "Greetings, turtles, "Gen said. "And Gen. Great" Raph said. "You're in luck. I've decided to give you another chance to impress me with this world of yours" Gen said. 

"You honor us with your presence, Miyamoto Usagi" Splinter said. "Thank you, Sensei. After witnessing your holiday festivities, I decided that I should like to see more of your world" Usagi said. "And I see you brought your girlfriend," Splinter said. 

"Yes. Catherine was very excited to be here" Usagi said as he look at Catherine, who was showing Alison her new fan. "Everyone...I want you to meet Rina. She is Catherine's sister"Usagi said. Rina just stare at everyone and then went to Catherine's side.

"Sorry about her. She is very quiet" He said. "You travel through the Battle Nexus?"Leo said. "No, Leonardo-san. An old friend aided me with the ritual so that we could come directly to this world"Usagi said. Gennosuke walks up to Casey.